360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Did 360H help make the I Am Alive editor?
Register
    wonteverpost

Did 360H help make the I Am Alive editor?

XPG has one out. I'm not sure if they're partnered with anyone here on making it. It doesn't work. It even corrupts the profile.sav.

Just a heads up in case 360Haven has nothing to do with this...they put this site on the program.

Hoshikage

Array

Re: Did 360H help make the I Am Alive editor?

Quote Originally Posted by wonteverpost View Post
    XPG has one out. I'm not sure if they're partnered with anyone here on making it. It doesn't work. It even corrupts the profile.sav.

Just a heads up in case 360Haven has nothing to do with this...they put this site on the program.
    Why not mention it to who ever developed it? How do you expect the developer to if his/her tool if he/she doesn't know its broken?
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5865 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

Yeah,I tried it too.
    Didn't get past avg: Trojan horse Crypt.ASFB.
    I had the same problem with my gold editor.(Found it myself i guess,Nobody reported it)
    The only thing i did to fix it was rebuilding the .exe with a splash screen and the option to edit the inventory capacity.
    Dunno what caused the problem though.

Developer

Array

It definitely DOES help -- not just the reporter and the Dev, but -- everyone, to get in touch with the Developer (by any means, such as what you are trying to do, or just make a thread like this wherever you found the tool, or if it has links on the tool, follow those links and create a help thread).

Believe me, I know you meant well and trying to help, thats very clear. But without the developer knowing this issue, It cannot be fixed.
    So I guess the next step would be to find the Developer who made that tool (since there could be many different tools in regards to that game).
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 3497 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 993 Times in 227 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

As far as I know, 360haven doesn't actually "get involved" with programs; it's actually the other way around, where devs name-drop a site they frequent so that it gets more popular (for instance, any tool I make will have the haven's URL in it). Any tool with a URL is only loosely associated with that site. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there isn't much we can do about it, because it isn't "our" tool, but rather "his" tool.

I know you were trying to do the right thing in warning us that there's a harmful program with our name on it, and I think I can speak for everybody when I say we appreciate the thought. But it's only a problem to us if the dev intentionally made a virus and name-dropped our site in an effort to harm our reputation somehow (which doesn't really happen). The best thing to do is to respectfully bring the issue to the dev's attention and wait for him to get around to fixing it.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4514 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

wonteverpost

I can't get on the Devs site. One of the admins was on Se7ensins and when I beat him at a game after he was talking shit, he banned me. It's IP and I'm not calling my ISP to change my IP.

OlgaerOwen

I had the same problem with my gold editor

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Try getting in via proxy. That's the easiest way to avoid IP bans. Serves him right if he banned you out of pride.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4514 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com