Photoshop CS6 beta
Register
Login
    Haven Donator
    Chaos
    Array

Photoshop CS6 beta

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta

The world’s best digital image editing software is about to get even better. Explore Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 beta for a sneak preview of some of the incredible performance enhancements, imaging magic, and creativity tools we are working on. Discover for yourself why Photoshop CS6 software will be a whole new experience in digital image editing.

Version: Beta
    Date: Mar 21, 2012
    http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/photoshopcs6/

Photoshop CS6 Beta Installers

The following downloads provide the Photoshop CS6 beta installers for Mac and Windows.

Note: You do not need a serial number to install and use the beta. Simply select "Try. I want to try Adobe Photoshop CS6 for a limited time." in the Welcome Screen when you start the installation process.

Download Photoshop CS6 beta for Mac (DMG, 984 MB): http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/la...mac_032112.dmg

Download Photoshop CS6 beta for Windows (ZIP, 1.7 GB): http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/la...win_032112.zip

here is the actual website: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/photoshopcs6.html. hope you like.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2689 || Posts : 182 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 88 Times in 39 Posts

Alert Warning. If you are reading this, then you wasted your time.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxXENOPIRATExx For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Photoshop CS6 beta

well i dont use photoshop cause i suck at that stuff lol, but i may try this out, nice share :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22361 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Chaos
    Array

i have to thank Ryudo because he talked about it in the chatbox.
    Last edited by xxXENOPIRATExx; 03-23-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: thanked wrong person
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2689 || Posts : 182 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 88 Times in 39 Posts

Alert Warning. If you are reading this, then you wasted your time.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Barts Watersport Adventure Champion

nice share xxXENOPIRATExx , i think this wil come in handy for Original Boss
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16322 || Posts : 13,029 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I have lost interest in making stuff in photoshop but hopefully i will be back into it soon and maybe i will try this thanks for sharing

Gfx Artist

Array

i have this one . the best enhancements they have is in the interface . but its slow . i mean like when you chose a layer you will have to wait for like 0.5 sec to have it selected . but i think it because its still a beta

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Abd-L-Azeez View Post
    i have this one . the best enhancements they have is in the interface . but its slow . i mean like when you chose a layer you will have to wait for like 0.5 sec to have it selected . but i think it because its still a beta
    It might take up more resources due to it being a beta or like you said its just plain glitchy

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

nice share i dont use it i am not paying that much for that tool i using gimps it free an i some how know how to use it
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3432 || Posts : 780 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb