360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Megalodon Shark Tooth.
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Megalodon Shark Tooth.

Anyway, I was at the mall today, and saw a Megalodon Shark Tooth in a Kiosks. So, I decided to take a picture. I love sharks, and have never seen a Shark Tooth this big before. :O
    Anyway, do any of you guys think Megalodon's are still alive, or completely extinct.
    I personally believe there are still Megalodon's out there, in the deep trenches that we can't reach.

Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2261 || Posts : 160 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Megalodon Shark Tooth.

i had watched about sharks on the history channel when they were talking about the Megalodons and they would have been Jaws who lol, but i think they may exist still, but like you said in very deep trenches of the ocean, but think if they did show up later on, it would be insane lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i had watched about sharks on the history channel when they were talking about the Megalodons and they would have been Jaws who lol, but i think they may exist still, but like you said in very deep trenches of the ocean, but think if they did show up later on, it would be insane lol
    Honestly, I love the ocean, and swimming in it, but at the same time, I am completely terrified, since you don't know what's in there, Eel's, Stingray's, Sharks, etc. Even in shallow waters, there could be Tiger Sharks.. But yeah, if Megalodon's started showing up... I wouldn't go near the ocean, no boats, no swimming, nothing. It'd make me even more terrified. Maybe not even flying. What if the plane crashes into the ocean. The Megalodon would just eat everyone in one bite... XD !!!
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2261 || Posts : 160 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Array

I believe in ginormous sharks , but that is just me .
    The guy living in a trailer smoking weed all day ...
    Just kidding . (:
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 2173 || Posts : 60 || Thanks : 2 || Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I was always fascinated with this ind of shark if it does live in the ocean i can say this nothing would come close to the beast its force when chomping down it jaws is a whopping 10 to 19 tons like holy shit lol still how the hell did they become extinct ?

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

intresting pic and nice tooth , nice share shark
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16109 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    I was always fascinated with this ind of shark if it does live in the ocean i can say this nothing would come close to the beast its force when chomping down it jaws is a whopping 10 to 19 tons like holy shit lol still how the hell did they become extinct ?
    they became extinct cause i killed them with my omnislash lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts