360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
So who needs to lose weight?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

So who needs to lose weight?

I'm 5'11" (180cm) and 250 lbs right now (113.5kg, almost 18st). My doctor is having me take chromium supplements as an appetite suppressant, and they seem to be working pretty well so far (I don't know if they'll help me lose weight, but they definitely make me less hungry). Mind you, it isn't all fat; I've got a pretty solid muscular structure. It's just that the bit of fat that I do have is very unsightly. so I'm trying to lose it (I'll be getting married before too long and I'd like to look good for it).

Anybody else trying to lose weight? What are you doing to get it down?

Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4519 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: So who needs to lose weight?

im also trying to lose weight to help with my back problems, i have 4 ruptured disks XD, and the doctor said it would help relieve the pressure, so im currently working out at the local gym here with my older brother, he wants to lose weight as well to look good. The other reason i want to lose weight is to be healthy, dont want to have all kinds of problems in the future, and too look good as well XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22151 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

i was never over weight but when i was a pro boxer the easiest way to burn fat/ calories is to either
    A. walk/run on treadmill
    B. ride a bicycle
    =====================
    eating wise
    A.baked or grilled anything (mostly grilled)
    B.drink nothing but water, now if u cant stand water drink
    1. vitamin water
    2. 100% juicy juice
    2. 2% milk ex.over the moon milk
    C. Have a cheat day.(meaning eat whatever u want) it will actually help u when dieting like this
    D. Just do normal stuff ex. walk up stars,walk/run down the street or anything..(remember no matter wat u do u always burn calories)
    E. Have a normal workout plan (not the same thing everyday, that wont help you) ex...Sunday- sit-ups and treadmill....Monday-Wed- bike and run up stairs.....thursday- cheat day...Friday-sat- push-ups and treadmill...Something like that will increase ur chance of losing tons of weight trust me...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

smith303

I'm a stick 5'11", 150 lbs, But my bro is 5'9", 270 lbs. He is on a ketogenic diet and he runs a few miles everyday.

sysla

Im doing every day sit ups and I go run in the forest
    Im eating nothing but carrots, apples and salad and I drink only water.

I hope Ill see results :D

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    i was never over weight but when i was a pro boxer the easiest way to burn fat/ calories is to either
    A. walk/run on treadmill
    B. ride a bicycle
    =====================
    eating wise
    A.baked or grilled anything (mostly grilled)
    B.drink nothing but water, now if u cant stand water drink
    1. vitamin water
    2. 100% juicy juice
    2. 2% milk ex.over the moon milk
    C. Have a cheat day.(meaning eat whatever u want) it will actually help u when dieting like this
    D. Just do normal stuff ex. walk up stars,walk/run down the street or anything..(remember no matter wat u do u always burn calories)
    E. Have a normal workout plan (not the same thing everyday, that wont help you) ex...Sunday- sit-ups and treadmill....Monday-Wed- bike and run up stairs.....thursday- cheat day...Friday-sat- push-ups and treadmill...Something like that will increase ur chance of losing tons of weight trust me...
    This is definitely the way to go about it. Walking and Cycling is the best thing for you to do. As well as the other options mentioned by Hulkster.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Array

I also need to lose weight. I am 5 ft 7 and weigh 16st. In the past i tried going gym but I always give up after a while.

I need something to motivate me more, any idea's?

Also my eating habits are bad, I don't eat much in the day but I do at night, especially harribo sweets

Banned Noob
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by xBASSxMONSTAx View Post
    I also need to lose weight. I am 5 ft 7 and weigh 16st. In the past i tried going gym but I always give up after a while.

I need something to motivate me more, any idea's?

Also my eating habits are bad, I don't eat much in the day but I do at night.
    motivation is definitely a key part in all this...You dont have that then where's the drive to lose weight...If this helps....My motivation, everytime i would consider not goin to the gym or even just doin a pushup i would think about my health, my looks and the fact that when i get in shape i can walk outside with no shirt and hear females talk and look at me....Remember the more u weigh the higher ur blood pressure will be and u will also have other issues.....Really it only takes 20 mins a day if u want to lose weight...Also if u dont have time to lose weight do what i used to do before i had time was just eat rite....Try eating rite for a week and only drink water u will easily lose 5-10 pounds...

Important whoever wants to lose weight please stay away from SODA and JUICE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast