360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Account Editing Questions
Loading
Register
Login
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    I_Bang_Fat_Chicks is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : Right there!
    Posts : 313
    Array

    Account Editing Questions

    Ok so ive been looking around at a few pages and seen a lot of names and "titles" i guess what they are called and the different colors..
    Ive noticed what some colors mean.. Like purple is for vip yellow is for donating and blue is for modding i believe..
    But what does all the other colors mean and how do you get them? And what about tittles?
    I seen people with "super member" "special member" "havens warrior" and a lot of others.. What do those mean and how are they obtained?
    And signatures.. How and where can you get those 3dish pics with your name on it?
    I have also been wondering about those 8 colored circles over the pictures, what are those exactly and what do they do?
    Also, i know this is a dumb question and am 98% sure you cant but ill ask anyway.. Is there a way to change your username? And how many times can it be done?
    Is there a sort of collection you can start by posting more, downloading more or just helping other people and receiving a "thanks"?
    These are just questions ive wondered about for awhile now, Any and all answers are welcome.

    Thanks to all for your time.

    Last edited by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks; 03-26-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2798 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts


    If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING





  2. #2
    Advertiser

    XajNyne is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 3,230
    Array

    Re: Account Editing Questions

    I got mine......Haven Demon Killer....... from posting 1300 times lol. The more you post the better lol! Do not however just spam and post useless crap. I have seen a lot of that. I've changed my name once and I will not do it again. I asked really nicely.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 6055 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts


    LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    I_Bang_Fat_Chicks is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : Right there!
    Posts : 313
    Array

    Re: Account Editing Questions

    Thats a lot of posting but i guess with this and the other things ive posted will soon add up haha.. And i like my name just not the way its done but i do have other names in mind though.. And i enjoy this site way to much to just spam trash on it and hopefully i will do something that will catch the eye of someone who will allow me to change my name, until then ill just do what we all been doing.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2798 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts


    If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING





  5. #4
    Gfx Artist

    voidmage09 is offline
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : usa
    Age : 30
    Posts : 780
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Account Editing Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Ok so ive been looking around at a few pages and seen a lot of names and "titles" i guess what they are called and the different colors..
    Ive noticed what some colors mean.. Like purple is for vip yellow is for donating and blue is for modding i believe..
    But what does all the other colors mean and how do you get them? And what about tittles?
    I seen people with "super member" "special member" "havens warrior" and a lot of others.. What do those mean and how are they obtained?
    And signatures.. How and where can you get those 3dish pics with your name on it?
    I have also been wondering about those 8 colored circles over the pictures, what are those exactly and what do they do?
    Also, i know this is a dumb question and am 98% sure you cant but ill ask anyway.. Is there a way to change your username? And how many times can it be done?
    Is there a sort of collection you can start by posting more, downloading more or just helping other people and receiving a "thanks"?
    These are just questions ive wondered about for awhile now, Any and all answers are welcome.
    Thanks to all for your time.

    i all ways wanted to ask that but i never did an with name thing i fig i was better off not asking i didnt want to sound like noob for asking it
    Last edited by voidmage09; 03-26-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3433 || Posts : 780 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts



    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

  6. #5
    Haven Donator

    Paprika is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Tasmania, Aust
    Age : 29
    Posts : 714
    Array

    Re: Account Editing Questions

    Titles are given for X amount of posts. SO essentially the more you post, the better the title. Try to catch up to Cloud:)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3496 || Posts : 714 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts



  7. #6
    Gfx Artist

    voidmage09 is offline
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : usa
    Age : 30
    Posts : 780
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Account Editing Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Titles are given for X amount of posts. SO essentially the more you post, the better the title. Try to catch up to Cloud:)
    there is no way in hell that going to happed
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3433 || Posts : 780 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts



    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

  8. #7
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 30
    Posts : 18,755
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Account Editing Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Titles are given for X amount of posts. SO essentially the more you post, the better the title. Try to catch up to Cloud:)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvoid View Post
    there is no way in hell that going to happed
    darkvoid speaks the truth lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22362 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Senior Member
    kellzclub is offline
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : Westchester
    Posts : 123
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Account Editing Questions

    lol that's hella post to catch up to cloud...Also is there a way to change my name? from kellzclub to f3wbull3ts2kill just wondering...

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands 2 Few questions.
    By xJoE in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. Hi May I ask some questions
    By Milkmanfire in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 10:12 PM
  3. Hi May I ask some questions
    By Milkmanfire in forum Xbox 360 Game Saves
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 09:09 PM
  4. Fallout new vegas hex editing questions.
    By Insane JIC in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:19 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+