360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
If they made another DEAD ISLAND.........
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advertiser

Array

If they made another DEAD ISLAND.........

As the title says, if they made another one, what would you like to see implemented into the game? I personally would like to see them add the ability for the player to make their own protective clothing. I mean we can mod weapons and stuff so why not clothes huh? Just a thought. I'd also like it to take place on another island........let's pretend for a second the infection escapes off the original island lol!

So tell us........what would you like them to include if they made a new one?

Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5839 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: If they made another DEAD ISLAND.........

a ninja or shaolin monk as a character lol, but in all seriousness i dont care about this game lol, but if they added a ninja i would play the next game XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    a ninja or shaolin monk as a character lol, but in all seriousness i dont care about this game lol, but if they added a ninja i would play the next game XD
    Yeah I think the asian chick with her kick is the closest thing to a ninja in DEAD ISLAND at the moment lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5839 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

Banned Noob
    Array

all I can say is it would be awesome

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I would like to see the next one in a dark grim city that also has a beautiful sunny side at another location something that has a massive bridge in which you need to get to the other island in car or just a massive island like the first one but has many more locations such as cold snowy mountains a mysteries looking forest desert and it needs more exploration imagine a huge building which holds a company and going in it to explore its epicness full of zombies that in itself is a long mission looking through all the levels then using a elevator to go up to the other floor and more weapon customization would be nice such as long range snipers different attachments i could have fun all day just getting to a high point in the game and picking off the zombies one by one i got tons of more ideas but i dont want to type to much because my grammar is terrible and its just one big sentence lol

Advertiser

Array

Some cool ideas. If only we could make the game. It would be awesome lol!

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    I fig u would say cloud look alike with char name cloud i just want that game to be longer
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3216 || Posts : 780 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Advertiser

Array

Here is one snippet about a possible Dead Island 2 floating around the net:

"Techland hasn’t announced one… yet, but it seems like plans are in the works. The Poland based publisher filed a trademark for Dead World in the U.S., which suggests the zombie outbreak is leaving the island of Banoi. Anyone up for a zombie game set in a bigger world?"

Source:siliconera.com

I'm going to keep my eye on this lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast