360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
iHAS 224 B HELP!!!
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

iHAS 224 B HELP!!!

ok...so I got a iHAS 224 B drive and went to flash the burner max firmware onto it (mind you, I HAVE done this before on an iHAS 124 B for my friend), the current firmware is one step above the needed FW. It will not let me flash to the needed FW or do anything with the FW for that matter! here is a screen shot to show the error which says that no matching drive found then continues to list my drive which is matching??? go figure...i tried everything i can think of...changing ACHI mode to IDE in bios which was the only solution I could find on the net...any help would be great! Thanks in advance for any advise!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iHAS issue.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	6725

Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: iHAS 224 B HELP!!!

i got the same problem weeks ago and fixed it with x360usb pro, i have used x360usb pro to flash my drive with ihas.

or u can try to deinstall the old drivers and reflash the drive
    Downloads : 74 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3380 || Posts : 396 || Thanks : 590 || Thanked 2,282 Times in 260 Posts

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST OR IF YOU THINK THIS IS USEFUL
    THEN CLICK ON THANKS OR LIKE PLEASE!!!
    VIDEO-TUTORIALīs
    Peek Poker/Search Values/Build Trainer/Get Breakpoints/Create XEX Modīs