360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Wii U Aliens: Colonial Marines will be ''the best version''
    News Reporter

Wii U Aliens: Colonial Marines will be ''the best version''

Name:  aliens-colonial-marines.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  72.7 KB
    Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford has told The Verge that Aliens: Colonial Marines on Wii U will be the best version of the game. Pitchford told the publication that the Wii U version of Aliens can do so much more than the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions of the game. Here’s what Randy had to say about the forthcoming Wii U version:

“The Wii U version has so much more to offer … no other platform can do what the Wii U can do. If you love [Xbox] 360 games, you are not used to being in a world where you have this new interface. But once you get used to that, you imagine the possibilities; there are some opportunities that are just not possible on any platform that does not have that device.”

Pitchford hints that using the Wii U controller as a motion tracker, or in other ways that evoke signature moments form the films will lure gamers to the Wii U for their Aliens fix.

“I don’t want to give spoilers away on some of things we are thinking of or things we have actually implemented already,” he said, “but a lot of cool opportunities with that device that are going to make a very unique and compelling experience on that platform. We have given a lot of attention. I think it will not be too long [before] Nintendo opens up their kimono a little bit more about that platform and where it is going, we will be there right with them talking about how Aliens is using it.”
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4581 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 614 Times in 419 Posts

Banned Noob

Re: Wii U Aliens: Colonial Marines will be ''the best version''

i paid this off the other for xbox 360 this will be great and nothing is better on the wii lol

Retired Staff

Twitter: @
    I know right red hulk i don't know why those companies are trying to hype the wii U like is gonna be the next big thing first of all who gives a fuck about alien colonial marines all the alien games so far sucked ass and why would we gamers give a fuck if it looks better on the wii U shit nothing is better in the wii.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 12761 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,224 Posts

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

i probably wont be getting this game and if i do i will get it for 360 lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21730 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Eternal Dragoon

cool , hope we see some footage soon
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 15645 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,446 Posts