360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
why do we mod??
Register
Login
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do we mod??

kyeme

What why do we mod??

hi i want to know the reason we all mod is it for fun or for taking the easy way out? tell me what you think.

Array

Re: why do we mod??

For me I do it for fun like after a beat something hard I just want to revisit except kill the crap out of everything and that's when the mod are activated. But I will never ruin anyone else's fun especially in PvP based games, such a Dark Souls if they invade.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

i love modding a game after i beat it, gives it a lot of replay value and makes it fun, sometimes i mod money before i beat a game, cause i hate grinding for it lol, just depends on the game, and sometimes i mod exp if i want to reach the max level at the end of the game lol, to me i dont see it as an easy way out, just a way to be creative :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22357 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i love modding a game after i beat it, gives it a lot of replay value and makes it fun, sometimes i mod money before i beat a game, cause i hate grinding for it lol, just depends on the game, and sometimes i mod exp if i want to reach the max level at the end of the game lol, to me i dont see it as an easy way out, just a way to be creative :)
    Yeah I some time mod my money too just to give me a good boost in the beginning.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

Extorris
    Array

Some people find it too difficult to play games so depend on others to make modified saves and editors for them to use. I like to play games, and then modify them when i have beaten them to add more fun to the game. Especially if it's altering models and such of the game.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6027 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,888 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Noctis Caelum

its for fun on my part,i can beat games rather easy so after one legit run through then its time to mod

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Barts Watersport Adventure Champion

Modding games makes it even more fun to play it again and again over again
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16318 || Posts : 13,029 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Gfx Artist

Array

first i do it for fun , it feels great doing something in the game your not supposed to do or reaching a level before you should , but i don't do it if i didn't finished the game first . except for japan's horror games like silent hill 4 and fetal frame ( they creep the hell at of me )
    and i don't have time to replay a game like i should so i mod the game to replay it quickly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast