360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
why do we mod??
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do we mod??

kyeme

What why do we mod??

hi i want to know the reason we all mod is it for fun or for taking the easy way out? tell me what you think.

Array

Re: why do we mod??

For me I do it for fun like after a beat something hard I just want to revisit except kill the crap out of everything and that's when the mod are activated. But I will never ruin anyone else's fun especially in PvP based games, such a Dark Souls if they invade.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

i love modding a game after i beat it, gives it a lot of replay value and makes it fun, sometimes i mod money before i beat a game, cause i hate grinding for it lol, just depends on the game, and sometimes i mod exp if i want to reach the max level at the end of the game lol, to me i dont see it as an easy way out, just a way to be creative :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i love modding a game after i beat it, gives it a lot of replay value and makes it fun, sometimes i mod money before i beat a game, cause i hate grinding for it lol, just depends on the game, and sometimes i mod exp if i want to reach the max level at the end of the game lol, to me i dont see it as an easy way out, just a way to be creative :)
    Yeah I some time mod my money too just to give me a good boost in the beginning.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

Extorris
    Array

Some people find it too difficult to play games so depend on others to make modified saves and editors for them to use. I like to play games, and then modify them when i have beaten them to add more fun to the game. Especially if it's altering models and such of the game.

Banned Noob
    Array

its for fun on my part,i can beat games rather easy so after one legit run through then its time to mod

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Modding games makes it even more fun to play it again and again over again
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16106 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Gfx Artist

Array

first i do it for fun , it feels great doing something in the game your not supposed to do or reaching a level before you should , but i don't do it if i didn't finished the game first . except for japan's horror games like silent hill 4 and fetal frame ( they creep the hell at of me )
    and i don't have time to replay a game like i should so i mod the game to replay it quickly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast