Bionic Commando - Save Editor
Created by JizzaBeez
How to Use:
*It is recommended to make backups of your files before editing them.
1) Click 'File' then 'Open Extracted...' to open your extracted file, Or click 'Open STFS' to open your gamesave.
2) Make changes but be careful, incorrect values can corrupt your file! To make changes, select an item on the list and then change the values for it accordingly then click 'Replace Value' to save the changes. Hint: if you can't change a value it probably means you're not supposed to!
This program will Rehash and Resign (Repair STFS) the gamesave but not the extracted file.
3) After editing the STFS file, click 'Tools' then 'Repair STFS' to Fix the file.
4) If you edit the extracted file be sure to inject it back into the STFS file and then Rehash and Resign it.
just a few of questions...
1. this is for Bionic Commando the game (not arcade) correct?
2. I see the word "god" on this editor...if true is selected then you do not take damage?
3. I could not find any list of what levels the upgrades go up to...do you know or did you make this one with out playing it?
2) I would think that setting "god" to "True" would mean that.
3) I made this like a year after I played the game, and when I played it I didn't know it could be modded (didn't try). So I don't know what values can be used, I only know how they are stored.
i really hope the god mode will works. gonna test it...
Awesome work jizza cant wait to try out
confirm, god mode is working. test on comondo difficult, enemy keep shooting me and will no die...
Grrr, This was going to be one of my next editors, Jizza, ya beat me to it again. Nice work though :)