i found this i fig i let u know
Possible Arkham City Harley Quinn DLC Details Leaked
Remember Batman: Arkham City? That awesome, highly anticipated Batman game that we were all super excited for last year, before Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 came out, making us totally forget about good ol’Gotham City?
Well, it seems as though some new trophies for the PS3 version of the game have been leaked—new trophies that point to some forthcoming, as-yet unannounced Harley Quinn-related DLC. A post on Eurogamer speculates that the supposed DLC would feature Robin as a prominent character. Not only that, but it seems possible that the DLC could, in fact, be more than simply more Challenge Maps.
Because, really, the best part of the Arkham games were the missions, and not the challenges. So if this has new missions and stories, I’m totally into it.
Here are the trophies:
- Lost Property [Bronze] – No crimefighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering [Bronze] – Find a way into the secret base
- How’s It Hanging? [Silver] – Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh [Silver] – The joke’s on who?
- Frequent Flyer [Bronze] – Zip Kick 3 different thugs
- Battering Ram [Bronze] – Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It [Bronze] – Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad [Bronze] – Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks [Bronze] – Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Party’s Over [Silver] – Destroy all Harley Balloons
What do you think? Am I crazy? Could this actually be a story continuation? Or am I just deluding myself, and this is just more boring challenge maps that are kind of not really worth money in my opinion?