360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Fallout New Vegas level 50 xp

Fallout New Vegas level 50 xp

I just got Ultimate Edition of Fallout NV and want to edit my experience so that I just need to gain 1 xp to level up to the new maximum level, which is level 50. To do that, I need to change my xp to 1 point less than the llevel I want to get to, or the leveling up script won't trigger. I know what that value is for the original max level, level 30, but I don't know what it is for level 50. If you know that value and can let me know I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Fallout New Vegas level 50 xp

Well, after doing some digging I have found that knowing that value doesn't do squat anymore. Seems that the most recent DLC has done something to the save file that even the latest version of Fallout NV VE doesn't support, which makes it so that it is impossible to use it to edit xp or any other stat once you have those DLC packs (Old World Blues and Lonesome Road are the culprits, it seems). Also, for some strange reason, no one anywhere seems to have posted a tutorial on editing xp in Fallout NV saves without using the save editor. That is what I need to know how to do. I know my way around HexEdit, so all I need to know is how to find my XP. And don't say convert it to hex and search for it. I tried that, and it didn't work. How do I find my xp in a Fallout New Vegas save so that I can edit it?