360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Brutal Legend - Save Editor
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 21
  1. #1
    DEADBEEF

    JizzaBeez is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 777
    Array

    Brutal Legend - Save Editor

    Brutal Legend - Mod Tool

    Version: 1.0.0.0.

    Created by JizzaBeez



    How to Use:

    1) Click 'File' then 'Extracted...' to open your extracted file.



    2) Make changes then click 'File' then 'Save' to save your file.





    DOWNLOAD

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JizzaBeez For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  3. #2
    Mister Epic
    How exactly do we use this editor? I know we have to extract files out of the save itself and then open those extracted files in the editor, but... WHICH one of those files for Brutal Legend do we extract?

    There's stuff like auto.sav, extended, prefs, P_10 and stuff like that. Which one of those are we supposed to extract and edit?

    I really just want to max out my Fire Tributes/Money. Any help and information is appreciated.
    Last edited by Mister Epic; 03-09-2011 at 01:20 PM.

  4. #3
    DEADBEEF

    JizzaBeez is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 777
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Epic View Post
    How exactly do we use this editor? I know we have to extract files out of the save itself and then open those extracted files in the editor, but... WHICH one of those files for Brutal Legend do we extract?

    There's stuff like auto.sav, extended, prefs, P_10 and stuff like that. Which one of those are we supposed to extract edit?

    I really just want to max out my Fire Tributes/Money. Any help and information is appreciated.
    If I didn't say which one then it may have been either... I don't know, I haven't played the game since I made that...

  5. #4
    Mister Epic
    I see. I tried editing the auto one since that is the only one that showed my current fire tributes so far and that didn't end up well. It corrupted the save. Probably because I'm not editing the right one.

    Although I did properly extract the file out of the save and then inject it back into the save before editing and whatnot. Basically I just don't know which one to edit and want to edit the proper one.

    If you find out the right file, then let me know as soon as you can. Putting the game on hold until I can max out my fire tributes. Thanks in advance.

  6. #5
    Mister Epic
    Not to bump the thread (Although it kind of does need one) or Double-Post, but...

    I still haven't figured out which file I'm supposed to extract from the save and edit.

    Is the correct one auto.sav? I hear that in general you cannot edit autosaves and this will generally corrupt the file. Any truth to that or is this the correct one to edit in order to max out my fire tributes?

  7. #6
    DEADBEEF

    JizzaBeez is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 777
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Epic View Post
    Not to bump the thread (Although it kind of does need one) or Double-Post, but...

    I still haven't figured out which file I'm supposed to extract from the save and edit.

    Is the correct one auto.sav? I hear that in general you cannot edit autosaves and this will generally corrupt the file. Any truth to that or is this the correct one to edit in order to max out my fire tributes?
    I usually include README's or other "About" info in my apps. Have you tried reading any of them? Or else why not just try using ANY of them, trying the wrong one (if there is a wrong one) is not going to destroy the planet or anything... And no that's not true at all about the autosav... you can edit autosav most of the time.

  8. #7
    Mister Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzaBeez View Post
    I usually include README's or other "About" info in my apps. Have you tried reading any of them? Or else why not just try using ANY of them, trying the wrong one (if there is a wrong one) is not going to destroy the planet or anything... And no that's not true at all about the autosav... you can edit autosav most of the time.
    Because it's too much of a hassle and a very bothersome process to play the guessing game. I'm just trying to nail down the sole one. I have been trying different things with no success. (Still trying too. Haven't given up yet.)

    This is how helpful your README is:

    Brutal Legend - Mod Tool

    Version: 1.0.0.0.

    Created by JizzaBeez



    How to Use:

    1) Click 'File' then 'Extracted...' to open your extracted file.

    2) Make changes then click 'File' then 'Save' to save your file.

    Pretty vague. Just trying to get more specific and detailed instructions here. What's wrong with that?

    Also, the about section is nearly the same as the README, excepts it tells you what kind of files you can edit in it, but it doesn't give any detailed or more specific instructions for if, say, you just want to max out your Fire Tributes for instance.

    I'm more of a fan of your more simple editors like the Castlevania one. Now that one was very user-friendly and super-easy to use. Just wish it were that easy.

  9. #8
    Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

    Sephiroth is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts : 3,322
    Array
    Twitter: @
    Upload your save bro.
    Downloads : 151 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6874 || Posts : 3,322 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,199 Times in 1,282 Posts




    What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.




 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brutal Legend PAL
    By Xbox360addicted5 in forum Trainer Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 06:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+