360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mod Xbox for DLC

Mod Xbox for DLC

I was wondering is there an easy way to mod your xbox to accept downloaded DLC. I see several people here have posted it but not sure how I would mod the Xbox to use it. Been reading around most things sound like a big project and a lot to keep things working correctly. Thanks for the help

Divided by zero and lived

Re: Mod Xbox for DLC

Only if your console is a JTAG or RGH, else there is profile switching for retail consoles.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 2792 || Posts : 388 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,030 Times in 236 Posts

I am sure probably nothing as simple as I am looking for as running and installing some progrm. Basically I don't mind paying for things but for exampple im playing RE operation raccoon city they had a weapons pack and costumes for 10 in live marketplace but only lasted a week. So can no longer get it so which is reason was wanting to download it. I checked ebay and not work 20.00+ by any means lol

Haven's Warrior lv46

Twitter: @

Also alot of dlc people post here isnt signed, you can inject some of that with Horizon.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2698 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts

I tried with the one for RE operation raccoon city but nothing would show up