360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Zeropair FalloutNVVE 4.1 (Final)
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Zeropair FalloutNVVE 4.1 (Final)

Ignore the "Release" in the title. It had to have a prefix selected to post it. It has been out on Zeropair.com since July last year. I am posting this because I feel we should have the updated version on here. I do not take any credit for this program, Zeropair should be given all credit and thanks. Make sure you read the text document on the rar file for instructions and whatnot.

The save editor is great and very useful. It includes all DLC compatibility. Also, there is an item database search you can use to modify an item you have into another item (even a different type). Tip: On anything non-weapon/armor make the Condition -1.

I had a few hick-ups with this though and have not figured out entirely how to fix them. Here they are in case you run into them or figure out how to fix them:
    1. Sometimes a save file will come up with all/some attributes (HP, DT, EXP, Speech, Unarmed, etc.) listed as -2 billion something. No idea why this happens, but setting the values to 0 before saving seems to fix it.
    2. Some attributes may not be correctly applied. I added 1700 to exp and it gave me 28 exp when I loaded the save.
    3. Out of freakin' nowhere, permanent left arm crippled. Sleep, go to the doctor, whatever. Nothing fixes it as far as I can tell, so, crappy aiming.
    4. Loaded the game and miraculously have -2 billion and something health. Still alive, no fast travel because I was "taking damage." Re-editing the save to 0 health fixed it.
    5. Loaded game to have it suddenly go into third person mode, character was fully paralyzed and fell over, still could move camera to look around. (What?) Somehow fixed it, no idea how.
    6. While still having the left arm crippled, somehow my torso health is busting through the side of the pipboy screen.

So, yeah. Aside from these moments, my 10th play through has been pretty good.

I'm still experimenting with this, so I will post more bugs and solutions as I find them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2196 || Posts : 42 || Thanks : 34 || Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=arial black]I have no idea what I'm doing.[/FONT][/COLOR]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ripghoti For This Useful Post:

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Zeropair FalloutNVVE 4.1 (Final)

great work
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 6262 || Posts : 3,352 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,429 Times in 637 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

never new about this editor lol, too bad i dont the game no more lol, still nice share
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22149 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

does any1 know will this still work with the lonesome road dlc and gun runners dlc
    thanks

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jackblackjack2009 View Post
    Does anyone know, will this still work with the lonesome road dlc and gun runners dlc?
    Thanks.
    Lonesome Road should be fine. Not sure about Gunrunners, have to download and check.
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2196 || Posts : 42 || Thanks : 34 || Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=arial black]I have no idea what I'm doing.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Demon

Array

It doesn't work properly with the final dlc and title update, I remember having that problem when the last dlc came out. The only work around I found that worked was to move or delete the last dlc and title update, make a new save then edit that before adding them back. If I remember correctly the last dlc did something to the save file, moved everything by one byte I think. It was fixed in the final version, V5, but that one has to be bought, and I just don't play this enough any more to make it worth it. Still a good editor though.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3138 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

wait theres a version 5 of this editor
    where can i download it?

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    It doesn't work properly with the final dlc and title update, I remember having that problem when the last dlc came out. The only work around I found that worked was to move or delete the last dlc and title update, make a new save then edit that before adding them back. If I remember correctly the last dlc did something to the save file, moved everything by one byte I think. It was fixed in the final version, V5, but that one has to be bought, and I just don't play this enough any more to make it worth it. Still a good editor though.
    no editor is worth buying.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 6262 || Posts : 3,352 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,429 Times in 637 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast