Ignore the "Release" in the title. It had to have a prefix selected to post it. It has been out on Zeropair.com since July last year. I am posting this because I feel we should have the updated version on here. I do not take any credit for this program, Zeropair should be given all credit and thanks. Make sure you read the text document on the rar file for instructions and whatnot.
The save editor is great and very useful. It includes all DLC compatibility. Also, there is an item database search you can use to modify an item you have into another item (even a different type). Tip: On anything non-weapon/armor make the Condition -1.
I had a few hick-ups with this though and have not figured out entirely how to fix them. Here they are in case you run into them or figure out how to fix them:
1. Sometimes a save file will come up with all/some attributes (HP, DT, EXP, Speech, Unarmed, etc.) listed as -2 billion something. No idea why this happens, but setting the values to 0 before saving seems to fix it.
2. Some attributes may not be correctly applied. I added 1700 to exp and it gave me 28 exp when I loaded the save.
3. Out of freakin' nowhere, permanent left arm crippled. Sleep, go to the doctor, whatever. Nothing fixes it as far as I can tell, so, crappy aiming.
4. Loaded the game and miraculously have -2 billion and something health. Still alive, no fast travel because I was "taking damage." Re-editing the save to 0 health fixed it.
5. Loaded game to have it suddenly go into third person mode, character was fully paralyzed and fell over, still could move camera to look around. (What?) Somehow fixed it, no idea how.
6. While still having the left arm crippled, somehow my torso health is busting through the side of the pipboy screen.
So, yeah. Aside from these moments, my 10th play through has been pretty good.
I'm still experimenting with this, so I will post more bugs and solutions as I find them.