Register
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned Noob
    Array

Another Prototype 2 XP Editor

Prototype II editor By Homura & Dippdip
    what it does:
    It mods Exp and Upgrade Points.
    It Automatically makes a backup of your save and rehashes and resigns it.
    Hit the thanks button and submit saves if you want future updates.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Main Screen.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	7413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	About screen.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	7414

Download:

Credits:

Designed By Homura & Dippidip
    Coded By Homura
    Research By Homura & Dippidip
    Background Music Coded by Dippidip

Edit:Please do NOT mod the xp above 2000000,because if u do,you have a chance you cannot start any missions again. I.E: I had a save modded at the start of the game,played till about 33% game-completion so i saved,shut down console and went to bed.
    Next day when i started the game i wasn't able to start the missions anymore.
    I tried all the saves from the point i modded them and they all had the same problem.I had to start all over again,this time i modded to 2000000 and till this far i haven't encountered any problem.
    As i said till this far,so if i run into any problem again you'll be informed about it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails About.PNG   Editor.PNG  
    Last edited by dippidip; 05-19-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Added some background music+stop/play buttons

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dippidip For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: Another Prototype 2 XP Editor

nice one.... but this is getting a little out of hand... having 3 tools that do Exact the same is kinda pointless, and somehow confuzing...

your contribution is much apriciated, but next time please try to make tools that arent availible yet.

i was working on a tool myself , one that unlocks all upgrades and stuff, but i stopped when i saw 3 tools :P

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice work on the tool, hope to see more contributions from you in the future :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22149 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Banned Noob
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    nice one.... but this is getting a little out of hand... having 3 tools that do Exact the same is kinda pointless, and somehow confuzing...

your contribution is much apriciated, but next time please try to make tools that arent availible yet.

i was working on a tool myself , one that unlocks all upgrades and stuff, but i stopped when i saw 3 tools :P
    Yeah ok you have a point,but as i already said i was almost done with it when he released it here,just thought i release it anyway.
    And for your editor,if it can edit upgrades and such,you should release it too.
    That would be a great contribution.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    Yeah ok you have a point,but as i already said i was almost done with it when he released it here,just thought i release it anyway.
    And for your editor,if it can edit upgrades and such,you should release it too.
    That would be a great contribution.
    yeh , but i hate having multiple tools...there are plenty of project to do , so i'l spend my time in something else.
    Downloads : 164 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 6327 || Posts : 1,659 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 10,729 Times in 599 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Banned Noob
    Array

i made a thread about this yesterday, nobody seems to care about multiple tools that do the same so i guess it goin to happen alot now lol

Banned Noob
    Array

And what is confusing about it,they do exactly the same.
    So doesn't matter which one you use,same outcome anyhow.

Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Nice tool bro :p

Yeh, i was thinking about making a silverlight version
    Downloads : 151 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6871 || Posts : 3,322 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,199 Times in 1,282 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast