Register
Login
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    dippidip

Another Prototype 2 XP Editor

Prototype II editor By Homura & Dippdip
    what it does:
    It mods Exp and Upgrade Points.
    It Automatically makes a backup of your save and rehashes and resigns it.
    Hit the thanks button and submit saves if you want future updates.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Main Screen.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	7413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	About screen.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	7414

Download:

Credits:

Designed By Homura & Dippidip
    Coded By Homura
    Research By Homura & Dippidip
    Background Music Coded by Dippidip

Edit:Please do NOT mod the xp above 2000000,because if u do,you have a chance you cannot start any missions again. I.E: I had a save modded at the start of the game,played till about 33% game-completion so i saved,shut down console and went to bed.
    Next day when i started the game i wasn't able to start the missions anymore.
    I tried all the saves from the point i modded them and they all had the same problem.I had to start all over again,this time i modded to 2000000 and till this far i haven't encountered any problem.
    As i said till this far,so if i run into any problem again you'll be informed about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails About.PNG   Editor.PNG  
    Last edited by dippidip; 05-19-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Added some background music+stop/play buttons

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dippidip For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: Another Prototype 2 XP Editor

nice one.... but this is getting a little out of hand... having 3 tools that do Exact the same is kinda pointless, and somehow confuzing...

your contribution is much apriciated, but next time please try to make tools that arent availible yet.

i was working on a tool myself , one that unlocks all upgrades and stuff, but i stopped when i saw 3 tools :P

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice work on the tool, hope to see more contributions from you in the future :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22358 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    nice one.... but this is getting a little out of hand... having 3 tools that do Exact the same is kinda pointless, and somehow confuzing...

your contribution is much apriciated, but next time please try to make tools that arent availible yet.

i was working on a tool myself , one that unlocks all upgrades and stuff, but i stopped when i saw 3 tools :P
    Yeah ok you have a point,but as i already said i was almost done with it when he released it here,just thought i release it anyway.
    And for your editor,if it can edit upgrades and such,you should release it too.
    That would be a great contribution.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    Yeah ok you have a point,but as i already said i was almost done with it when he released it here,just thought i release it anyway.
    And for your editor,if it can edit upgrades and such,you should release it too.
    That would be a great contribution.
    yeh , but i hate having multiple tools...there are plenty of project to do , so i'l spend my time in something else.
    Downloads : 164 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 6541 || Posts : 1,659 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 10,744 Times in 599 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Noctis Caelum

i made a thread about this yesterday, nobody seems to care about multiple tools that do the same so i guess it goin to happen alot now lol

dippidip

And what is confusing about it,they do exactly the same.
    So doesn't matter which one you use,same outcome anyhow.

Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Homeland Defense Champion
    Twitter: @

Nice tool bro :p

Yeh, i was thinking about making a silverlight version
    Downloads : 152 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 7090 || Posts : 3,328 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,207 Times in 1,284 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast