Mega Man Legends 3 prototype version could come to the eShop
Register
    News Reporter

Array

Mega Man Legends 3 prototype version could come to the eShop

Name:  mml3422.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  76.7 KB
    Reika Morishita, the singer behind the Rockman DASH theme songs, has desperately been campaigning along with 100,000 Strong to get Capcom to release the caned Mega Man Legends 3. Morishita is set to release the Mega Man Legends soundtrack and she claims that if her new soundtrack makes over 20,000 sales, Capcom Japan is likely to release the Mega Man Legends 3 prototype version on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

“To support our community, she is going to release her Mega Man Legends soundtrack reprisals at the end of May or early July, tentatively. During the meeting yesterday, she said that if her new soundtrack makes over 20,000 sales, Capcom Japan is likely to release the Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype Version on the e-shop. Although there are no guarantees, keep in mind she is a well-networked individual.”

- 100,000 Strong
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4996 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Mega Man Legends 3 prototype version could come to the eShop

cool to know about this, nice share longy :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    I love what's she's doing im a big fan of the legends series since the beginning n when i heard what happen with megaman legends 3 capcom canceling the game the pist me off fucking capcom they keep screwing us but im glad theres people out there trying to bring the game out to the light of day n hopefully they do hopefully her album makes the 20,000 sales mark so capcom can release the prototype at least so people fans of legends please lets make this happen let's not let capcom kill something so important to us to the world of gaming we deserve to play megaman legends 3 yes we do n yes we can save it cuz we out us gamers capcom is nothing. Great share by the way longy this is good to know hope everyone gets to read it this is very important for the legends fans out there all over the world.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13176 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Mega Man Legends 3 prototype version could come to the eShop

This is a crock of bull!!! I call BS on Morishita and Capcom!!!

I smell a sham, big time. First Capcom says "if our demo sells well then we might release the game" and now she says "if my album sells well then they might release the game"... It feels like Capcom and their associates are using our desire to play this game against us, all in order for them to make a quick buck. I doubt very seriously that the sales figures of some singer's soundtrack will influence Capcom to release even just the prototype. I mean, how will the success of some album help a video game company decide whether to release anything? How does that even make sense?

Truth is, it doesn't. I'm not buying this line for a second. As much as I may want to play MML3 (I am a huge MML fan) I have to admit that I think they've been bluffing from the beginning, and all along have had NO INTENTION of releasing this game. In fact, I'll take it a step further and say that I doubt they even really did any work on it at all (other than what they showed). I call shenanigans: I think this whole thing was a big PR stunt from the beginning, and now they're just going to try and see how much money they can get us to throw at them until the stunt runs dry. I wouldn't be surprised if Shenmue3 and Chrono Break were made and released before this game.

If Miss Morishita is really trying to help, she's going about it in a very suspicious way. At any rate, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out. I still don't think anything will come of it, though. I bet her album sells like hotcakes, and Capcom STILL doesn't give us anything, and Miss Morishita walks away with a nice chunk of change and says "Oh well I tried."
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4514 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com