360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mass Effect 3 save corruption? Help..
Register
    Inactive Member
    Array
    Twitter: @

Mass Effect 3 save corruption? Help..

Okay.. So I have been using Gibbed's Mass Effect 3 Editor for some time now along with Idle's Checksum Fixer. They work great.

However, whats happening now is that ever since the last update and when Resurgence DLC came out, I am constantly getting the "Corrupt Save found error, choose yes to delete or no to keep" message when I go to the load save part. So either all the checksums were off or Bioware decided to get smart with their last update to throw off save modders..

This is my first play thru save yet. The only thing I had done at some point was edit the plot story for a certain character that kept dying on me all the time, so that they would stay alive instead.

The game worked fine for me still and was able to save properly and make new saves until after April 16th. I think thats when the update happened.

I even took my save and tore it apart, went through and checksum fixed every save #. But to no avail.. Anyone else experience these corruption messages?
    On a side note, these saves still load up fine without deleting them. But I have difficulty in creating new saves, but can SAVE over older saves.

Banned Noob
    Array

Re: Mass Effect 3 save corruption? Help..

i have the latest update & i mod my saves all the time (ie:ammo,henchmen stats, para/renegade points, etc) but i never encountered any of ur problems
    except 1 time when i changed my male shep to fem shep to romance w/ tali & after the romance i got blackscreen :)

Inactive Member
    Array
    Twitter: @

Is it possible that the Autosave.xbsav , Chapter.xbsav and NewGamePlus.xbsav and Legend.xbsav is whats causing corruption?

Strangely after resigning/rehashing in modio when I re-injected all the checksum fixed xbsav files into the container file; the auto newgameplus and legend xbsavs disappeared.
    Only ones remaining are Chapter and NewGamePlus files along with my numbered saves.

Banned Noob
    Array

i only mod quicksave & use only horizon