James Cameron's Avatar - Editor
Xbox 360 Gamesave Editor
Created By: JizzaBeez
How To Use: James Cameron's Avatar - Editor
1) Extract "AvatarSaveGames" from the Avatar Gamesave.
2) Open "AvatarSaveGames" in this program.
3) Edit "AvatarSaveGames" in either "Tree" or "Text" view.
4) Save "AvatarSaveGames" in this program.
5) Replace "AvatarSaveGames" in the Avatar Gamesave.
6) Rehash and Resign the Avatar Gamesave.
- BLUE = XML Element Names
- RED = XML Attribute Names
- PURPLE = XML Attribute Values
- ONLY edit the PURPLE values unless you know what you're doing.
Editor update: 4/26/2012
- Now uses TreeView & TextView to edit files.
- TreeView now has a "Search" feature to search for values.
- Redesigned & Recoded.
- Report any bugs...
Nice editor. Simple easy to follow instructions. Good work. Thank you.
LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!
Awesome work beez thanks
hey man can plz help me when i try to open my AvatarSaveGames in this program it sayes ( error : invalid "AvatarSaveGames" file size ) my file size is 444KB