360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Question about console ID
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Question about console ID

When I use horizon, it gives me a different console ID everytime when I r&r. Am I supposed to use the one that they give me or am I supposed to manually put my xboxs console ID in everytime (the one that you get from going to system info)?

Advertiser

Array

Re: Question about console ID

Quote Originally Posted by Learning View Post
    When I use horizon, it gives me a different console ID everytime when I r&r. Am I supposed to use the one that they give me or am I supposed to manually put my xboxs console ID in everytime (the one that you get from going to system info)?
    Open one of your own saves in horizon and one you download. Then copy and paste the ID's from your own save into the downloaded one. Rehash/resign. It's that easy.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5837 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Ok and thats the one I use from now on? Because Ive been using the ones that just came up automatically when I went to rr -_-

Advertiser

Array

Ok and thats the one I use from now on? Because Ive been using the ones that just came up automatically when I went to rr -_-
    Yeah any save that's created on your own console etc will always have your own ID's. I sometimes use the side by side method when I download someone else's save to put my own ID's in to make the downloaded save mine. Also you could always write your ID's on a notepad file and keep it handy somewhere for quick copy and paste. I also do that.

ALWAYS remembering to Rehash/Resign after you change the ID's of course. #1 important rule.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5837 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Thats exactly what Im going to do. Thanks a lot the info. Hopefully I dont get busted for the 2 saves I used with the wrong ID lol

Haven Donator
    Array

sorry for double post I had another question..is the device ID of any importance?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

sorry for double post I had another question..is the device ID of any importance?
    yes the device id is important as well :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22148 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yes the device id is important as well :)
    lol Ok so do I use the same method of using a legit save and then using that device ID? Because I just pulled a couple of legit saves and the device ID is different every time. The only thing thats the same is the console ID and profile ID. Sorry I feel like I should know this type of stuff especially since I code for a living lol I just would rather ask the question and look stupid instead of not ask and get banned

EDIT Ah nvm I think it should be the same everytime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast