360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
need help with a program really bad please
Register
    gloverk91

need help with a program really bad please

i am tring to use eternia crystal mod tool but when i pull my save from horizon and open it in eternia. the eternia tool stops working and closes itself ive downloaded v1.4 and the newest one v1.6 if someone could help id really appreciate it

Haven Donator

Array

Re: need help with a program really bad please

Quote Originally Posted by gloverk91 View Post
    i am tring to use eternia crystal mod tool but when i pull my save from horizon and open it in eternia. the eternia tool stops working and closes itself ive downloaded v1.4 and the newest one v1.6 if someone could help id really appreciate it
    Nice first post about requesting and why u need to use tool u see the search bar up to the right of the screen Type dungeon defenders modding tut and learn how so easy my 8 year old cousin can do it. ( Point being my cousin is stupid....)

ZacGT
    I had a similar problem just run it as an administrator :) should be good to go then

harryharry

Re: need help with a program really bad please

i can help you how about we trade info how do i find the download so i can download it then i will tell you how to fix the errors