360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Would this dashboard be jtag-able
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Shadowdevelopment

    Question Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    Ok Guys at this moment bought a xbox 360 jasper I purchased just over a week ago.
    Normal specs about it fine non banned 150 watt power adaptor to run the machine.
    Thinking of a jtag or have it mind but here goes the normal average question can it be jtaged or is it jtag-able



    All specs about the machine

    Manufacture date: 01/01/2009

    Dashboard: 2.0.12416.0

    Drive 120GB

    Disk Drive not sure.

    Any information on the following jasper would be very much appreciated if it is jtag-able

  2. #2
    Banned Noob
    Noctis Caelum is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : On the Normady
    Age : 32
    Posts : 6,079
    Array

    Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    renegade will answer shortly lol, hes the man to ask

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    lonelyhero is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : new jersey
    Age : 32
    Posts : 283
    Array

    Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    oh man hulk i was just scrolling down read your title at a glance and i swear i saw it say full of rape lol horrible horrible pictures in my head

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to lonelyhero For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Banned Noob
    Noctis Caelum is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : On the Normady
    Age : 32
    Posts : 6,079
    Array

    Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    oh man hulk i was just scrolling down read your title at a glance and i swear i saw it say full of rape lol horrible horrible pictures in my head
    lmfao...

  7. #5
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdevelopment View Post
    Ok Guys at this moment bought a xbox 360 jasper I purchased just over a week ago.
    Normal specs about it fine non banned 150 watt power adaptor to run the machine.
    Thinking of a jtag or have it mind but here goes the normal average question can it be jtaged or is it jtag-able

    All specs about the machine

    Manufacture date: 01/01/2009

    Dashboard: 2.0.12416.0

    Drive 120GB

    Disk Drive not sure.

    Any information on the following jasper would be very much appreciated if it is jtag-able
    It's not JTAG-able no. But it can indeed be Reset Glitch Hacked, which is for the coolkids nowadays. JUST DO NOT UPDATE or you will need to RGH 2.0 which can be pretty darn stubborn. I see you're located in the UK. I can RGH the console for you for 20 including the chip and installation fee with 10 for next day shipping.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Shadowdevelopment

    Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    Thankyou RedHulkV2 any help would be much appreciated thanks for the acknowledgement of the post

  10. #7
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdevelopment View Post
    Thankyou RedHulkV2 any help would be much appreciated thanks for the acknowledgement of the post
    I'm guessing you completely missed my post XD

  11. #8
    Shadowdevelopment

    Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

    Renegade i would like to thank you so very much for the timely response you. I guess are a dude of knowledge I have asked on so many forums yet you have been the only good guy with a straight answer i will PM yourself with further details Renegade, I would like to say agian it is very much appreciated for the positive response and the speed of it definitely deserve your title dude.

    Again thank you.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Xbox 360 Jtag Possible!!!!!!!! Dashboard: 2.0.6690.0
    By Ebay US in forum Xbox 360 Jtag
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 08:00 AM
  2. Xbox 360 old dashboard 6717 /jtag/able
    By Ebay UK in forum Xbox 360 Jtag
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 07:00 AM
  3. Xbox 360 Console Old Dashboard Possible Jtag
    By Ebay UK in forum Xbox 360 Jtag
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:00 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+