360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I am in desperate need for help, please... :\
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

I am in desperate need for help, please... :\

My birthday is coming up in July, I know, kind of far, but not really. I know what I want, but can't find it.... at all. I need your help people.
    I just recently saw an Action Figure of Pain, that looks bad ass, but I search, and search, and search, but still could not find it.
    The person who created it was someone named GU BOQUIAN, a China-man. The action figure is 12" tall. I just really need help finding this, if someone would be so kind to help me. I'm not very good at searching for things online, so I figured you guys would be better than me, so that's why I came to you.
    Someone help me plox.

The picture of it for reference:

Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2257 || Posts : 160 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: I am in desperate need for help, please... :\

i looked around looks like you have to buy it from the guy who made it, at least everyone who has it says they bought it from him, so unless you know how to contact him your not going to be able to get it, sorry bro, but maybe im wrong lol, if so hope someone else can find somewhere for you to buy it
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22145 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i looked around looks like you have to buy it from the guy who made it, at least everyone who has it says they bought it from him, so unless you know how to contact him your not going to be able to get it, sorry bro, but maybe im wrong lol, if so hope someone else can find somewhere for you to buy it
    Could you some how manage to help me find his contact information?
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2257 || Posts : 160 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Have you tried ebay?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by The Shark View Post
    Could you some how manage to help me find his contact information?
    let me look and see if i can find anything
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22145 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DonVito1337 View Post
    Have you tried ebay?
    Tried eBay, and amazon, just a bunch of crappy looking things, that are only like 1.8" and stuff.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by The Shark View Post
    Tried eBay, and amazon, just a bunch of crappy looking things, that are only like 1.8" and stuff.
    yeah i looked at those places too, also i cant find anything on how to contact the guy, sorry again bro, hopefully someone else will be able to help

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yeah i looked at those places too, also i cant find anything on how to contact the guy, sorry again bro, hopefully someone else will be able to help
    I actually for once, found something. LOL. I ended up getting his e-mail address, so I e-mailed him.
    I don't know why, but I want this damn thing so bad. Pain is one bad ass looking guy. And this guy does amazing artwork.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast