360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon dogma raiting
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xcalibur969

Dragon dogma raiting

whats your opinion about dragon exelent,good,bad,trash?

for rent or buy?

Demon

Array

Re: Dragon dogma raiting

I just got it yesterday but I'm having a lot of fun, huge open world, it's very action oriented. It can be difficult at times, but that's part of what makes it great, some of the bigger monsters take a while to kill and put up one hell of a fight, you need to strategize, learn their weaknesses etc. I haven't had a chance to try out all the classes yet, the one thing I don't like is that you can't have multiple characters, you can switch classes any time, but i'm not sure if it would be worth it, depends on what level you max out at. I started as a mage, then changed to a sorceror when I could, you get some very cool spells, and they're not always easy to cast because of the casting times for the powerful ones. If you like the big open world rpgs this would be a good one to buy I think.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3140 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    I just got it yesterday but I'm having a lot of fun, huge open world, it's very action oriented. It can be difficult at times, but that's part of what makes it great, some of the bigger monsters take a while to kill and put up one hell of a fight, you need to strategize, learn their weaknesses etc. I haven't had a chance to try out all the classes yet, the one thing I don't like is that you can't have multiple characters, you can switch classes any time, but i'm not sure if it would be worth it, depends on what level you max out at. I started as a mage, then changed to a sorceror when I could, you get some very cool spells, and they're not always easy to cast because of the casting times for the powerful ones. If you like the big open world rpgs this would be a good one to buy I think.

Yes indeed. I've only had my copy a few hours and I'm having a ball. One of the best open world RPG's I've played in a while. The more I play the cooler it seems to get. Then again I only ever buy the big open world type games lol! This is definitely a keeper for me. I'll give it a 10 out of 10. (personally)

EDIT: My 2 pawns and me were just standing in an opening in the forest tossing a boar back and forth to each other hahahahaha! Oh good times.......good times indeed!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5840 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

agree with RpGGuy and 13Dannyboy13, this game is awesome and definitely worth buying :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22151 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    agree with RpGGuy and 13Dannyboy13, this game is awesome and definitely worth buying :)
    Yes sir same here +1 i agree with cloud :-)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13181 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

WalkupManuel

this game is awesome and definitely worth buying

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

I went into the game with a smile, everytime my group started leaping onto a big monster and just hacking away at it i laughed, cyclops flee in terror of my bow and a chimera can be killed in 5 seconds flat now, compared to the beginning when i ran in fear like a little girl from goblins.

Thus came the inevitable, i had been playing so hard it was time to go slay the dragon, it was a well thought out battle with loads of parts, you even have the choice of not fighting it in exchange for something, i am no coward so i slew its bitch ass, unlocking what seems to be the end game. I was so sure this was the final battle i had resigned myself from the game and began to highlight its flaws, namely how seperated the quests can be, at one point im planning to bend the duchess over for a quickie and at another i never see her again.

All flaws were forgiven when i saw there was game after the dragon, but it doesgo on, the dragon is the end of the traditional game and what follows is an orgy of boss fights.
    I can only imagine what the different choices are depending on quests etc, next time i might take the cowards way out.
    My ending was a strange one,
    Doomed to reside over the world as god, being able to only interact with the 2 towns as an invisible shadow that cannot talk to anyone but you can go on a killing spree, in a way this is a fate worse than death because thats all you can do

This game is truly something special, it has a feeling similar to dark souls but more.. happy, like a skyrim thats actually fun or a dragon age where the fights feel a bit more real and not just "spam magic 2 win".
    Pity capcom plans to grab the dragon by the tits and milk for all its worth, some of the on-disc dlc is hilarious, you know you can actually buy stim-shots for rift credits? Yes those things you get all the time and can mod anyway. Fairly harmless i guess but its only the beginning.

It's a buy just to have it in your stash, you couldn't complete it from 1 rental anyway.
    Oh, and the intro music, while good, is completely out of place.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 3320 || Posts : 575 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 462 Times in 200 Posts

Banned Noob
    Array

armor / character customization is awesome! can mount big monsters too (dragon/chimera/troll) but graphics is a little dated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast