Just now The Chronic Dev Team released their newly made jailbreak named 'Absinthe 2.0'.
go and get jailbreaking. :thumb:
Absinthe v2.0 (Win) - http://www.mediafire.com/?13twdhudorl9dgo
Absinthe v2.0 (Mac) - http://www.mediafire.com/?dgsfykv8r5er11l
**How To Use Absinthe 2.0**
1. Make a backup of your device in iTunes by right clicking on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu and click ‘Back Up’.
2. Once your backup is complete return to your device and go to Settings – General – Reset – Erase all Content and Settings. This will make the jailbreak process much faster.
3. Open Absinthe and be sure you are still connected via USB cable to your computer.
4. Click ‘Jailbreak’ and wait…. just be patient and do not disconnect your device.
5. Once jailbroken return to iTunes and restore your backup from earlier. Right click on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu in the left panel of iTunes and click ‘Restore from Back Up…’ then select the latest backup you created before. (restoring this backup will return all the content previously on your device ie, apps, photos, etc.)
6. enjoy your jailbroken iDevice!
Here is the list of devices that work for sure:
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 1
- iPad 2 Wifi
- iPad 2 GSM
- iPad 2 CDMA
- iPad 3 Wifi
- iPad 3 CDMA
- iPad 3 Global
- iPod 3G
- iPod 4G
- AppleTV 2
Here is the list of devices that won't be supported :AppleTV 3
Remains to test (but that should work) :</p> iPad 2 Wifi, R2