360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
a program that can back-up all MU saves?
    Inactive Member

a program that can back-up all MU saves?

is it possible to make a program that can scan, categorize,backup and store my saves off my MUs? heck is it even posible? cuz id really like to basically copy over my MUs, but not list them by ID rather game names and save times/dates with an added tool for easy back and forth transfer...

i know horizon, modio, and 360tool all have sort of this already, but there all mod tools i need a back up with the MU recognition and back up ability, and my programing skills are lacking

Re: a program that can back-up all MU saves?

i think you can use xplorer 360 and make a backup image of your MU. it will look just like any other MU browser but can be browsed anytime.

Emerald Lance

Re: a program that can back-up all MU saves?

I don't think any programs like that exist, though I'm sure it's possible to make (just program the tool to rename the output folder to the game name). That said, you could go in and just rename the folders as you make them. It can be time consuming depending on how many games you have stored on your MU, but is ultimately the easiest way.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4102 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 626 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."