360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Square-Enix Next-Gen Engine [Luminous Studio Engine] Real-Time Gameplay
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DarkOne
    Array

Square-Enix Next-Gen Engine [Luminous Studio Engine] Real-Time Gameplay

No words

No! Seriously! What's this rubbish¿ How much hype can you fit into a game engine.
    Salivating like Pavlov's dogs. Salivating.

Final Fantasy XVI and upwards......don't fail me now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimi Martin For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Square-Enix Next-Gen Engine [Luminous Studio Engine] Real-Time Gameplay

i hope Final Fantasy XIII Versus will use this engine :D, and hope the future Final Fantasy games will be awesome :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22148 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Bear Hugs

Array

Excellent share, Crimi. It looks interesting.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4221 || Posts : 1,935 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

DarkOne
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i hope Final Fantasy XIII Versus will use this engine :D, and hope the future Final Fantasy games will be awesome :D
    I doubt FF XIII Versus would use this engine. I really don't see it happening. I see FF XV or FF XVI on this instead....or wait! Kingdom Hearts 3, for the PS Orbis and Microsoft Durango and Nintendo Wii-U.
    Oh my god....I wish Squre-Enix could get a dedicated team to make a proper sequel for Vagrant Story or some new story that's really gripping, and hopefully they can loan the engine to Tri-Ace to kill us gamers with awesomeness.
    I'm really excited and hoping we can get a new [dot]Hack game with stuff like this.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Crimi Martin View Post
    I doubt FF XIII Versus would use this engine. I really don't see it happening. I see FF XV or FF XVI on this instead....or wait! Kingdom Hearts 3, for the PS Orbis and Microsoft Durango and Nintendo Wii-U.
    Oh my god....I wish Squre-Enix could get a dedicated team to make a proper sequel for Vagrant Story or some new story that's really gripping, and hopefully they can loan the engine to Tri-Ace to kill us gamers with awesomeness.
    I'm really excited and hoping we can get a new [dot]Hack game with stuff like this.
    yeah i doubt it will use it also but one can hope lol, and a .hack// game would be awesome, i love the anime and games, guess we will have to wait and see
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22148 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    The next generation RPGs are gonna be awesome can't wait :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13178 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

roma

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing it uses in games. Would love to see Square produce another classic like VII and VIII. I hope the HD Final Fantasy X comes to Xbox, although it looks like PS3 only.

Retired Staff

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by roma View Post
    Very cool. Looking forward to seeing it uses in games. Would love to see Square produce another classic like VII and VIII. I hope the HD Final Fantasy X comes to Xbox, although it looks like PS3 only.
    Yup so far FFX HD, FFXIII Versus, FFXIV, FFXV, FFXVI are playstation exclusives :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13178 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast