360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon Ball Z Kinect? HA!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Confused Dragon Ball Z Kinect? HA!

OK, now who's seriously going to buy this? First off it's the same graphics,story mode, and game play of Ultimate Tenkaichi. All they did it make a already bad game (only for it's fighting system) and turned it into complete shit. I'm really upset about this because we only get 1 Dragon Ball Z game a year. So I'm pretty upset and will also NEVER even think about buying this game, let alone anticipate the release of it like I did for raging blast 1,2 and UT. So, what are your opinions on the game?

Also, they also Mis-pronounced the word "Saiyan" one of the most key words for any Dragon ball fan in the end.
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 1982 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kinect? HA!

im not upset really, i saw this coming from a mile away just like fable the journey lol, i think microsoft is trying hard to bring better games to kinect, but in retrospect they are just ruining the games that way lol, i mean think about it almost all the games that have come out, that are completely just for kinect have been crap or are family games(which are crap lol) of course that's just my opinion lol, anyways i will not be getting this game, and i am disappointed if anything lol, fact is most DBZ games for 360 suck compared to the DBZ games for ps2, again my personal opinion XD, well that ends my rant lol
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 06-12-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21735 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Retired Staff

Twitter: @
    I totally agreed with cloud all the best dragon ball z games where made for the ps2 now at days they just giving DBZ a bad name with this horrible DBZ games n Now Xbox it's gonna take horrible to the next level to make DBZ look even worse f^*king Microsoft thank you for making something so awesome look so horrible.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 12766 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,224 Posts

Bear Hugs

Meh, if they want DBZ games to be kinect, let them. I'm not really surprise if they did that anyways.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3808 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 213 Times in 186 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

Ultimate Tenkaichi wasn't all that bad. Just repetitive. They only had Half of a year to develop the game before they had to end their license. That's impressive to me. But yeah, this looks like snippets of DBZUT with a few terrible "features". I'll download it. Not buy it.

WHAT! I get to throw a Kamehameha! SOLD!!!!

I will just wait about a months time then that games value should drop to 20$ used. Then is when i will be able to Kamehameha krillins bald face off!

looks like crap in my opinion. And yes THeGutta all the good DBZ Games where made for PS2
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2596 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 147 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

Emerald Lance

I completely agree with Goku. As a diehard DBZ fan, I'm pretty upset that they're going to make a Kinect game. It's got nothing to do with my feelings toward the Kinect, it's just that I realize that we DBZ fans only have the one or two developers even willing to make games for us, and Kinect games generally aren't all that great to begin with (unless they're developed by Suda51 and involve baseball in a haunted carnival filled with zombies), so the mediocrity of the typical DBZ game combined with the mediocrity of the typical Kinect game is really leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

DBZ fans don't want a single game released every year. How about you spend a good three years on one? Remember when the Budokai name used to mean that it was a solid fighting game? And when Tenkaichi was the result of pure innovation? Let's have a new experience, not just an expansion pack that's being pushed at us at retail price. And it works both ways, because the three year downtime would really let us get the most out of the DBZ games we have.

Come on Atari/Spike/Bandai/however is doing DBZ nowadays. Stop wasting our time with nonsense like a DBZ Kinect game and start really focusing on making a game that WON'T make us try to defend your half-hearted throwaway simply because it's all we have to cling to; give us something that we can be proud to talk to say we enjoy, not because we're DBZ fans, but because it's actually a solid game for once. DBZ Kinect? Nonsense.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4104 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 626 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast