First of all a quick tutorial on how to mod you gamesave..
- Create a new world/use existing..
- Fill your inventory with random items at random quantitys
- Save you game.. and then exit without save (to limit possible freezing)
- Go into system settings > storage > find your minecraft save and copy it to your USB
- Move USB to computer
- Open up Minecraft Editer + a USB Explorer (Modio ect)
- Once the USB Explorer is open, click on Open > Data > Content > Your profile (E0000 etc) > Minecraft > 000001.
- Extract save from USB (place it on your desktop, because it is easier to find)
- Drag the save from your desktop into Minecraft Editor (the blank space on the right)
reful to only add items already in the game.. no bedrock, mob spawners etc)
- Add The Items YOU want
- Save (a few times to make sure)
- Open the USB Explorer again, and Inject the file from your desktop into the USB, (say yes on the overwrite)
- Place USB back into Xbox
Open save, Enjoy ;)