360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Help unrar game

Thread: Help unrar game

Help unrar game

ok so i have been on my computer all day trying to burn a xbox 360 game really i havnt even gotten past the rar stage. i found a game i wanted to burn online and it came with 20 rar files. well i downloaded all 20 and i cant seem to get the next step. cant find the image or find out how to do any of the other things. if someone would be kind and patient enough to walk me through the would process and get this started i would greatly appreciate it. like i said i have 20 rar files and cant get anywhere past that. no image that i can find and really i dont even know what to do about this whole situation. please help me asap i really want to learn how to do this but cant find anything to help me. thank you in advance

Last edited by 8Ball; 07-09-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Haven Donator
    Normally when there's that many RARs there named in order look for the first one and try and extract,It should extract all the RARs.

If that doesn't work save yourself the time and hassle and just download another copy of it, Perferably a 8 part copy personally I never liked the ones with 20 parts.