360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
3 new wallpapers + speedART
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tina

3 new wallpapers + speedART

Wallpapers download link in video description

Soon my site will be online, so you could get your order for logo: www.t1na.net
    And if you want see my other works or wallpapers: www.t1na.deviantart.com
    If you like my works: www.facebook.com/t1naa

Tnx everyone, subscribe for more speedARTs

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tina For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist

Array

Re: 3 new wallpapers + speedART

i know you said speed art , but you could slow down more so we can figure out what you did . the only think i can do in most of the video is guess what you did and do it !

other then that you have a good since of creativity , and you use Photoshop like no one else's business :D
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2781 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

very impressive videos, nice share :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22144 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Bear Hugs

Array

Those are excellent, tina.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4217 || Posts : 1,935 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Wow very impressive indeed really talented with photoshop Good luck with the site bro :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13174 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Abd-L-Azeez View Post
    i know you said speed art , but you could slow down more so we can figure out what you did . the only think i can do in most of the video is guess what you did and do it !

other then that you have a good since of creativity , and you use Photoshop like no one else's business :D
    Other people say that I should speed it up, and you now say that I should slow it... I don't know what to do, I think I will left what it is.

Thanks everyone, I hope I will upload new speedART tomorrow... If you have some recommendation post it, so I will be able to do it... :)

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by tina View Post
    Other people say that I should speed it up, and you now say that I should slow it... I don't know what to do, I think I will left what it is.

Thanks everyone, I hope I will upload new speedART tomorrow... If you have some recommendation post it, so I will be able to do it... :)
    ok , but it depend on whether you want people to know what you'er doing or how you are doing it . i mean seriously ! you don't really expect a beginner to follow you with this speed , or you can make another video as tut , not just speedy arts
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2781 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts

tina

I don't have so much time to make tut, so I just make speedART

Here's another:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast