360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I cant use many of the programs on 360 Haven *Please Help*
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Zaid is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : New Hampshire
    Posts : 218
    Array

    I cant use many of the programs on 360 Haven *Please Help*

    Many times when I download an editor such as the Minecraft XBLA Editor by Idlehands or the NBA 2k12 SE Editor, a problem occurs where when I open a file (non-moded and moded) I get a message. I included a picture below to show what it says, (this is for NBA 2k12). If this helps, I have Trend-Micro Anti Virus 2012 Titanium.




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Assembly Error.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	8317

  2. #2
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: I cant use many of the programs on 360 Haven *Please Help*

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaid View Post
    Many times when I download an editor such as the Minecraft XBLA Editor by Idlehands or the NBA 2k12 SE Editor, a problem occurs where when I open a file (non-moded and moded) I get a message. I included a picture below to show what it says, (this is for NBA 2k12). If this helps, I have Trend-Micro Anti Virus 2012 Titanium.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Assembly Error.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	8317
    That's because you need to Extract the Editor from the .rar file and keep both the Editor AND PackageIO.dll in the same folder. The Editor will keep giving you that Error unless PackageIO.dll is in the same folder as the Editor.

    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11914 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Zaid is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : New Hampshire
    Posts : 218
    Array

    Re: I cant use many of the programs on 360 Haven *Please Help*

    I did that for your Minecraft Editor, and it still does something similar to that

  4. #4
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: I cant use many of the programs on 360 Haven *Please Help*

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaid View Post
    I did that for your Minecraft Editor, and it still does something similar to that
    Well then after still doing that then the Error is no longer the same as the Error in the Picture and doesn't help anymore...
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11914 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Zaid is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : New Hampshire
    Posts : 218
    Array

    Re: I cant use many of the programs on 360 Haven *Please Help*

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    That's because you need to Extract the Editor from the .rar file and keep both the Editor AND PackageIO.dll in the same folder. The Editor will keep giving you that Error unless PackageIO.dll is in the same folder as the Editor.

    Actually, Thanks my NBA 2k12 WORKS NOW, Im going to try out your Minecraft Editor, thanks Idlehands.

  6. #6
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: I cant use many of the programs on 360 Haven *Please Help*

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaid View Post
    Actually, Thanks my NBA 2k12 WORKS NOW, Im going to try out your Minecraft Editor, thanks Idlehands.
    No problem, enjoy the Editors :P
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11914 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Zaid is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : New Hampshire
    Posts : 218
    Array
    This is what happens when I use your Minecraft Editor. Please help me, like you did with the NBA editor.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1Minecraft.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	8318

    --

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    No problem, enjoy the Editors :P
    Idle, please don't leave yet, I wasn't finished lol. Help me with your Minecraft Editor.
    Last edited by cybersam; 07-03-2012 at 06:10 PM.

  8. #8
    Haven Donator

    drizzt is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Location : Menzoberranzan
    Age : 37
    Posts : 892
    Array
    does editor load your inventory? if so and when your done you get that unhandled exception???

    --

    if so it maybe because you have duped items in inventory
    Last edited by cybersam; 07-03-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2946 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 222 Times in 122 Posts




 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (Xbox 360) 360 Haven Boot animation
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+