Spec Ops: The Line - GPD Tool
Create By: JizzaBeez
<exe> [option] <input>
-c = Compress
-d = Decompress
The <input> must be a Xbox360 GPD!!!
How to use:
1) extract "54540843.gpd" from the xbox360 profile.
2) make a backup of your GPD just in case!!!
3) see above for decompress usage...
4) the "decompress" and "compress" files will be located in "TEMP". leave all these files in here so they can compress back to the GPD correctly!!!
5) edit the "decompress" file in the "TEMP" folder as wanted then save.
6) see above for compress usage...
7) replace the "54540843.gpd" in the profile with the new one.
8) rehash and resign the profile.
I have included 2 files, "compress.bat" and "decompress.bat" for easy usage. Just put your GPD in the same folder as the program and .bat files and then run either "compress.bat" to compress the GPD's files or "decompress.bat" to decompress the GPD's files. You MUST decompress before you can compress!