360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life

Banned Noob

Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 01-24-2013 at 03:02 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Re: My recently fucked up life

Sorry to hear that mate :( It can happen to all of us.... One day you are strong man, other day not anymore....
    Be strong mate. Wish you the best.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DimQa For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

im sorry to hear these things happened to you, i will hope that one day your back will get better, im glad you have your children to keep you going :), i wish you the best bro :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21731 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Twitter: @

Life is short. don't give up hope and let life get you down!
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6437 || Posts : 3,307 || Thanks : 478 || Thanked 4,158 Times in 1,271 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

You, Kakarot!

I can relate to you i have arthritis and every single day i ache the pain is normally bearable but some days its extremely painful i been on co-codamol for about three nearly four years and in that time taking them it messed my head up now my brain thinks and acts in different ways it has made me housebound i have got anxiety and agoraphobia of the outside world i dont like being around people you could say im a loner as i spend my time in my room wasting my life away i dont socialize with the outside world so there is not much for me to do apart from stay on the internet and play games and occasionally do some weight training to keep my body in shape i originally wanted to be a body builder but my illness has stopped me from doing that when i was on the medication co-codamol i came addicted to it and it made me depressed and everyday i would overdose on them to feel numb of the world around me i would listen to music and cry like a baby in my room on my own i would often think about severely overdosing to end the pain i was mentally going through with mixed emotions and the pain on the pysical side with my illness it was to much but i i did not have the guts to end it eventually i got off the drugs now i take normal paracetamol for pain relief im slowly getting better after so many years but anxiety and my fear of outside is still the same i work out more and i have had tried to go out in my backyard a couple of times so i am making progress once i get my life turned around i will try and do what i always wanted to do which is body building

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Divided by zero and lived

I know what you are going through, and what it feels like. If you ever need a reason to live, think about your children. I have also witnessed what happens to someone who loses their dad, that person will never be the same. Also, its probably not my place to recommend this, but if you happen to be in a state where it is legal try medical marijuana.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 2791 || Posts : 388 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,030 Times in 236 Posts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojobojo For This Useful Post:

Haven Martial Arts God

@Ryo Hazuki
    i hope you will stay strong and keeping those kids of yours always in front of you... they will need you so don't dare thinking of killing yourself again...
    if you ever get those thoughts again... think about those you will leave behind and of those who needs you...

i mean as long as we have some one who needs us we shouldn't think of giving up...
    as for me... no matter how hard or how painful it gets... i'd never give up if i have someone who needs me ^_^

just always think about the good times you can and will have with your family... ^_^
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 4704 || Posts : 1,191 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,030 Times in 398 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cybersam For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob

its bad enough u have a sickness but its worst that u tried to kill urself..there's always hope man you'll never know, gud luck & God Bless!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tukiya For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast