[REQ] ANY Xbox 360 Gamesaves
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array
    Twitter: @

[REQ] ANY Xbox 360 Gamesaves

Hey peeps, since I don't have access to an xbox for the next 6 days I also don't have access to any gamesaves or known stats even if I had the saves. I really want to keep making save editors so If ANYBODY can

post saves with stats from ANY game
    I would highly appreciate it. I'll make tools for all the saves I'm able to so please load up any you've got that don't already have an editor for them on this site.

===============================

Posting saves:

I need 2 saves to compare and any stats.
    Last edited by Cleric; 07-03-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 3053 || Posts : 708 || Thanks : 295 || Thanked 379 Times in 107 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: [REQ] ANY Xbox 360 Gamesaves

I uploaded one for Alice: Madness Returns on this site, you can use that if you want.
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...do=file&id=720

I don't remember if there was an editor already made for this game, it's been too long. :P
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3547 || Posts : 924 || Thanks : 85 || Thanked 229 Times in 133 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryudo For This Useful Post:

Traine Dev

Array

I think Guests should be extra Limited because they don't contribute to the site but if they were full members they'd be more likely to contribute IMO.

Here is a Castlevania Lord of Shadows Start Save: http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...do=file&id=810
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 2766 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 803 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

5. The Following User Says Thank You to X360Quicky For This Useful Post:

♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    I think Guests should be extra Limited because they don't contribute to the site but if they were full members they'd be more likely to contribute IMO.

Here is a Castlevania Lord of Shadows Start Save: http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...do=file&id=810
    Correct me if I'm wrong but guests can't post (not members of the site) while junior members can.
    Last edited by Cleric; 07-03-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 3053 || Posts : 708 || Thanks : 295 || Thanked 379 Times in 107 Posts

Traine Dev

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but guests can't post (not members of the site) while junior members can.

I also need stats to work with.
    Exactly my point, no ability to post means no contribution right? Therefore it might aswell be mandatory to become a registered member.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 2766 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 803 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array

Exactly my point, no ability to post means no contribution right? Therefore it might aswell be mandatory to become a registered member.
    That's how it already is, guest CAN'T post. You have to be a member to post (least that's how it was before I joined).

Traine Dev

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
    That's how it already is, guest CAN'T post. You have to be a member to post (least that's how it was before I joined).
    Haha, maybe I'm not being clear, I know the limitations of being a guest, I just think guests should be forced to be member, meaning this site has no guests at all, or if not then guests that cant view any pages at all, because registering is quick, simple, and easy and then they would more likely post as they would be a member. I'm going to leave your thread now so people can give you the gamesaves your requesting

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array

Haha, maybe I'm not being clear, I know the limitations of being a guest, I just think guests should be forced to be member, meaning this site has no guests at all, or if not then guests that cant view any pages at all, because registering is quick, simple, and easy and then they would more likely post as they would be a member. I'm going to leave your thread now so people can give you the gamesaves your requesting
    Oh I get ya! Yes, I do agree with that seeing as we already have over 58k members. Sorry for the confusion :P

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleric For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast