360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragons Dogma - Character reset modding. any thoughts?
Register
    wilkisama

Dragons Dogma - Character reset modding. any thoughts?

what i want to do is start my character from square one with level n stats, but keep the vocation ranks, augments, pawn quest & beastiary knowledge, etc and my inventory. do u think this is possible? or would it envoke the wrath of pawn corruption from lowering the stats?

the reason why i want to do this is so i can rebuild my character and pawn with better stats from leveling under better vocations.

perhaps a workaround if i cant just lower level and stats.

i was thinking i keep my current save file on my computer, after stripping down my characters and putting everything in storage, start a new one, get to where i make my pawn, open the old save n copy the sections that pertain to vocation, skills, augments, knowledge, and my entire storage to a notepad and then placing those sections into the newer save.

has anyone tried something like this yet? do you think either method would work? any feedback would be appreciated.

Array

Re: Dragons Dogma - Character reset modding. any thoughts?

why dont u just edit a fresh save and give it all the things u wanted to retain? beside the pawn, u can pretty much edit everything else.

or u can just edit yr current save and lower yr lvl and stats to what ever u want?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by wilkisama View Post
    what i want to do is start my character from square one with level n stats, but keep the vocation ranks, augments, pawn quest & beastiary knowledge, etc and my inventory. do u think this is possible? or would it envoke the wrath of pawn corruption from lowering the stats?

the reason why i want to do this is so i can rebuild my character and pawn with better stats from leveling under better vocations.

perhaps a workaround if i cant just lower level and stats.

i was thinking i keep my current save file on my computer, after stripping down my characters and putting everything in storage, start a new one, get to where i make my pawn, open the old save n copy the sections that pertain to vocation, skills, augments, knowledge, and my entire storage to a notepad and then placing those sections into the newer save.

has anyone tried something like this yet? do you think either method would work? any feedback would be appreciated.
    I had same kind of issue. After I hit level 100 people stopped using my Pawn. I was level 165 when I stopped and started over completely. Since if you have Xbox Live, you get Cloud gaming services. My Level 165 save is on Cloud and I started over completely. I just got to level 10 and modded it after I got to Gran Soren. I love the Dragon's Dogma editor. It is great how fast if came out and how efficient it is. I geared myself and my pawn almost identical. I changed the gear and my character model so when I play again it is a bit different lol. You can make your character identical with the editor. Just a thought since I started over. Great game.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 16 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post

[url=http://raptr.com/solidtbone?src=em_all][img]http://raptr.com/badge/solidtbone/fs_overall.png[/img][/url]

wilkisama

i more or less just dont want to lose what i've spent time gathering. after doing some alterations here and there with the editor i feel like putting everything in one by one would be ridiculous. i feel like if i keep my inventory and mostly filled beastiary and stuff im just doing a cooler new game plus. lol in a way i just sank way too much time into this game to do it all over again, but i feel like if i just unlock everything, like vocation ranks i haven't gotten and stuff, its taken the fun out of what i have left