360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
i winder if today is my lucky day !!
Register
    Gfx Artist

Array

i winder if today is my lucky day !!

i went to work today not gotten enough sleep , so i was wondering , what if my boss gave me the whole week off !
    once my boss asked me not to design for certain customers , but he don't want to tell them , he want me to simply refuse , ok
    3 hours after that ,he was angry for some reason and he wanted to find something on me , but he didn't .

a friend came to me and ask me to help him with a problem with his pc , i was able to solve it with like 5 minutes , he just needed to run the software as Administrator ,
    so my boss came and said , AM SO SICK OF YOU DOING THIS , IF YOU WANT TO HELP THAT PUNK THEN DO THAT IN YOUR HOME , THIS IS NOT A Charity SO YOU CAN GO AND DO THINS FOR FREE etc etc and then he said don't com to work any more . just finish today , and i said , WHY NOT JUST GO NOW , and he said , then go ,
    i went to the next building to a friend who own it , and i was wondering about how to get a work , and how to pay the rent ,

suddenly my phone ringed , it was some guy he owe me 2000$ , he was supposed to gave it back to me 40 days from now but he wanted to give it to me tomorrow !
    and after that i Found one job and another job offer ! also as a designer ! and not only that , my boss also text me saying that's OK , i forgive you , take the weak off and com next Saturday LOL , yea , you forgive me ?! am the one who have to forgive you , i will call you back after knowing how much they will pay me in my new job , LOL .

BTW , this is the first job i get fired from , ever !!!!
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2782 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: i winder if today is my lucky day !!

looks like to me, its your lucky day lol, and nice getting two job offers :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

That day could have gone from bad to worse but instead bad to rents paid to awesome
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2943 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 222 Times in 122 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to drizzt For This Useful Post:

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

alhamdoulah , good it worked out for u :) , not everyone is that lucky ;) , Enjoy ! .
    make your boss beg for u , and make him pay double for your service ;P
    Downloads : 164 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 6324 || Posts : 1,659 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 10,729 Times in 599 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jappi88 For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

You a Designer like for AutoCAD ?

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    looks like to me, its your lucky day lol, and nice getting two job offers :)
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    That day could have gone from bad to worse but instead bad to rents paid to awesome
    LOL , who would have thought :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    alhamdoulah , good it worked out for u :) , not everyone is that lucky ;) , Enjoy ! .
    make your boss beg for u , and make him pay double for your service ;P
    nah , i can't do that :) , and it was never about the money , it's more about the need , i would have quit erlyer , but like i said , the need ,

Quote Originally Posted by DonVito1337 View Post
    You a Designer like for AutoCAD ?
    no am not that good with math , more like a Graphic designer , mostly advertising and sings ' nothing special , but from time to time , i get to make a poster for a lockel movie or sometime design a logo ,
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2782 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 87 Times in 46 Posts