360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Fallout NV SE Question
Register
    TheQuagmire

Fallout NV SE Question

So I've been trying different editors here and there, most of them are very simple (mostly edits strength, intelligence, luck, etc.) I did come across FalloutNVSE 4.1, its.. ok, but it seems to be missing a lot of database entries for the newer mods, plus adding stats or levels doesn't do anything at all.
    So my question is, does anyone have or know of a existing SE that works with all final release mods? or am I stuck using 4.1?

Array

Re: Fallout NV SE Question

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuagmire View Post
    So I've been trying different editors here and there, most of them are very simple (mostly edits strength, intelligence, luck, etc.) I did come across FalloutNVSE 4.1, its.. ok, but it seems to be missing a lot of database entries for the newer mods, plus adding stats or levels doesn't do anything at all.
    So my question is, does anyone have or know of a existing SE that works with all final release mods? or am I stuck using 4.1?
    Syn was trying to launch his new program and site. Then some personal stuff happened not sure what he's up to today but I think the project was canceled or put on hold. Either way anything you want to add can be added via Item ID off the wiki.
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2526 || Posts : 116 || Thanks : 4 || Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

When In Rome Kill The King.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEternalHate For This Useful Post:

TheQuagmire

Quote Originally Posted by TheEternalHate View Post
    Syn was trying to launch his new program and site. Then some personal stuff happened not sure what he's up to today but I think the project was canceled or put on hold. Either way anything you want to add can be added via Item ID off the wiki.
    Never thought about using the wikis itemID, thats great advice +rep.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheEternalHate View Post
    ive tried adding items from wiki that weren't in the 4.1 update but doesnt seem to add the item.

l4chl4n

Try this editor
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...d=1#post125814

easy and effective

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 360swords View Post
    ive tried adding items from wiki that weren't in the 4.1 update but doesnt seem to add the item.
    Are you trying to add DLC items?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3631 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.