360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Top 5 Female Characters In Video Games
Register
    Haven Donator

Array

Top 5 Female Characters In Video Games

Female characters in video games have increasingly taken on a more dominant and commanding role. It’s hard to imagine now, a good RPG, Action Adventure, or shoot-em up game without a female character. Long gone are the days of Super Mario where you had to save the princess. The proverbial princess has now come into her own and needs no saving. In any fighting game I have ever played I have always chosen a female character as my first choice, going all the way back to Chun Li. With that in mind, it’s time to examine the top 5 ass kicking females of the video gaming world.
    FIVE
    Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
    Bayonetta is one weird woman. She’s a witch but this somehow just makes her even cooler. Playing through Bayonetta for the very first time is a great experience. When you see the box art or if you had been one of the many who watched the preview videos you may have thought that she was just a stereotypical video game “hot” chick. In fact, she is a very complex character who at the start of the game may come across as a bit selfish, and just out for herself, but by the end you, really connect with her as a character. She is sexy, powerful, and she kicks all kinds of demon and angel ass!
    FOUR
    Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
    Jill Valentine is a tough bad ass. From the very first Resident Evil when we were introduced to the “master of unlocking” she has been a firm favorite with gamers all over the world. She came into her own in the game Resident Evil Nemesis where she took on the whole Zombie apocalypse all by her self. What makes her such a great female character is that the fact that she is a female really has no bearing on the depth and appeal she has. She is an interesting character in her own right who is not defined at all by her gender.
    THREE
    Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
    Of course the pop culture icon Ms. Croft would have to be on any list of great female video game characters. Keep in mind at the time of writing this we have not had Edios’s reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise. While she was a very iconic female character from her very first appearance, she really came into her own in this current generation. Games like Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Underworld really did a great job of making her a modern action hero. These more modern games did a great job in filling out her character more.
    TWO
    Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
    I have always loved the Mortal Kombat series, and my favorite character is Kitana. Now you may think this is because I was a teenage boy the first time I played Mortal Kombat 2 in the arcades, but this is not the case (well maybe a little). Anyway, Kitana not only is a master at using fans that are as sharp as razors in battle, she also has a very interesting and complex back story that gets overlooked. She is somewhat a hero of a whole nation trying to bring down the evil Shao Khan. She could have just kept on living life as a princess, but she said no, and decided to stand up for what was right.
    ONE
    Alyx Vance (Half Life)
    This may seem like an odd choice seeing as you do not actually control the lovely miss Vance, but for me she is the best female character out there that I have ever experienced in a video game. I think the reason is because she feels real. She is a very strong willed good honest person. She is a master at hacking, and anything to do with engineering. Many times when you have a non playable character accompanying you in games it is a really pain in the butt, but Alyx was an absolute please to play alongside with.

Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2944 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 222 Times in 122 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Top 5 Female Characters In Video Games

Tifa Lockhart is number one :P
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

no one can beat Tifa Lockhart lol
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16106 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Retired Staff

Array
    Tifa really guys the hottest of all lol good one but errrrr wrong try again lol, but don't get it twisted she's on the list but shes not the hottest off all, i know at least 5 girls the could kick her ass on fighting n hotness :D this is the top 13 hottest girls on video game history in the right oder starting from 13 to the hottest of all number 1 :D check it out

13. Naomi - Metal Gear
    12. Vanille - Final Fantasy XIII
    11. Sheva - Resident Evil 5
    10. Farah - Prince of Persia
    9. Chloe - Uncharted 2
    8. Poison Ivy - Batman: Arkham Asylum
    7. Samus - Metroid: Other M
    6. Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy VII
    5. Miranda - Mass Effect 2
    4. Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
    3. Fang - Final Fantasy XIII
    2. Lightening - Final Fantasy XIII
    1. Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13177 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Illusive Man
    Array

the new Lara Croft is hot ,, she is No1 for me .. cant wait for the game

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Serious_M View Post
    no one can beat Tifa Lockhart lol
    yup you got it right bro :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts