360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragons Dogma Weight Capacity Modding?
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Dragons Dogma Weight Capacity Modding?

I can find everything else with the save editor besides the weight capacity. I figured there had to be a location in the tool for it because there are augmentations that change how much you can carry.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dragons Dogma Weight Capacity Modding?

there was a way but is wouldnt let you step on pressure plates, and after you beat the game it would freeze, so your saves would be messed up, so it not worth doing
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    there was a way but is wouldnt let you step on pressure plates, and after you beat the game it would freeze, so your saves would be messed up, so it not worth doing
    Now wait just a minute here, you can mod your Arisen weight doing the negative item method, and yes pressure plates will not trigger and if you end the game WITH the negative item on, it will messed up your game.

However you pawn or rented ones can still activate the plates. Just make sure you get rid of the negative item before the end.

Unless there is a mission that you are force to play by yourself and has you step on a pressure plate.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3631 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Now wait just a minute here, you can mod your Arisen weight doing the negative item method, and yes pressure plates will not trigger and if you end the game WITH the negative item on, it will messed up your game.

However you pawn or rented ones can still activate the plates. Just make sure you get rid of the negative item before the end.

Unless there is a mission that you are force to play by yourself and has you step on a pressure plate.
    im just going by what Idlehands said, i never tried the negative item glitch thing but i still wouldnt do it to be on the safe said, but that's just me XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts