360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Transferring saves between profiles?
Register
    Array

Transferring saves between profiles?

How do I do this? I thought all I had to do was change the ID set to the new profile and rehash/resign, but I just tried it with two different saves for Army of Two TFD and each time I select campaign I'm greeted with no saves. Am I missing a step?

Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2770 || Posts : 204 || Thanks : 237 || Thanked 37 Times in 35 Posts

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Transferring saves between profiles?

Change profile ID to the new profile and change device ID to the device you are using resign rehash, thats it.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3115 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts

Array

That is what I did, the device and console ID are identical. I tried both 360Revolution and Horizon.
    Downloads : 33 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2770 || Posts : 204 || Thanks : 237 || Thanked 37 Times in 35 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Drag the save that wont seem to work into Horizon to make sure its the whole package and not just the contents. Use Horizon click on contents tab extract and replace. Maybe it will work then.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2947 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 222 Times in 122 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to drizzt For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    modder

Array

I like using an older program called Concept. Very easy to use and has never failed me. Try it if all else fails.

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

I know this is a stupid question but you are clicking save to device and not just saving the file back to pc?
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3115 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkeeper View Post
    I like using an older program called Concept. Very easy to use and has never failed me. Try it if all else fails.
    I like CONcept I used to use it to mod L4D games.

Array

Thanks for the advice drizzt, it helped. I checked the contents and while everything was there on the save I downloaded the save I was trying to convert initially only had one item with the same name as my profile. I opened up the downloaded save and renamed one of two files that might have been the original profile name (My profile was only 3 letters long and the downloaded save had two items that were three letters long so I'm assuming it only read the first three characters) rehashed/resigned and it worked. It is just my luck I decide to test if I can convert saves with a difficult game.