360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
GOOD NEWS (kinda)
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

GOOD NEWS (kinda)

ok guys my friend hit me with the proposition of a lifetime.... to open my own business building rebuilding repairing xboxes,pc,macs,ipods iphones

i want to do it but reality is im scared i dont know enough or i might screw up somewhere ending up costing me money im pretty good at fixing laptops,pc,xbox,and ps3 (honestly ALL consoles)

well its an open discussion ask me anything im just asking you guys should i go for it?

my closest friend said FUCK YEAH he taught me all i know about ipods and macs and i can always call on him (he works in a pc repair store down in iowa) and i havent told my parents since they might automatically start pulling the school card (even though i was thinking of going to school to become certified)

well let the questions fly ill be refreshing lol
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2272 || Posts : 150 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Original Boss (Naruto Uzumaki)
    By Demon

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: GOOD NEWS (kinda)

hell yeah i say go for it , i would love to have i job like that
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Array

thnx for the support cloud i really need it lol im so nervous considering its not just family computers i will be working with...
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2272 || Posts : 150 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Demon

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xXSoapXx View Post
    thnx for the support cloud i really need it lol im so nervous considering its not just family computers i will be working with...
    i now how you feel, i fix my families and friends computes all the time, whenever my family has a friend that i dont know and asks me to fix a computer, i used to get nervous, but over time i got used to it :), now if anyone asks me i can help out just fine, so i know you will do great bro :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

I Am Cool
    Array

hell yeah give it a shot you never know it might go somewhere else too business wise you never know :)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Creeative316 For This Useful Post:

Retired Staff

Array

of course soap go for it bro what you got to lose :) you got everything to gain bro give it a try cuz if you don't you may regret it in the future so don't fear failure bro and remember “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13176 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thegutta For This Useful Post:

Haven's Warrior lv5

Array

If you can do it then you should, make sum money for yourself.. im always fixing pc's team viewer worst thing that happend to me i make no money for my fixing lol... go for it
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 2821 || Posts : 513 || Thanks : 304 || Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

My Trainers / Peek Poker Plugins

12. The Following User Says Thank You to actualmanx For This Useful Post:

Array

i appreciate all the support guys ill go for it i know if im stumped i have you guys to fall back on :D

By Demon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast