360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Having trouble playing music on profile...
Register
Login
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Having trouble playing music on profile...

I feel like this has been mentioned before, but I can't find any such thread, so I'm starting a new one.

I just grabbed the vbPlaza item that lets you play music on your profile. However, it doesn't seem to be working for me. When I go to my profile page, the player doesn't load the song; it loads the slot (the title and composer's name) but not the file itself. The URL is correct. It's an MP3 file.

Any help with this would be great. I got a hip and happening little tune that I'd like to put up.
    Last edited by Emerald Lance; 08-07-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4729 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 629 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Having trouble playing music on profile...

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I feel like this has been mentioned before, but I can't find any such thread, so I'm starting a new one.

I just grabbed the vbPlaza item that lets you play music on your profile. However, it doesn't seem to be working for me. When I go to my profile page, the player doesn't load the song; it loads the slot (the title and composer's name) but not the file itself. The URL is correct. It's an MP3 file.

Any help with this would be great. I got a hip and happening little tune that I'd like to put up.
    here you go look at this thread it should help you i hope:

how to upload music to my profile??
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22356 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I think its best to upload a music file from your computer rather then using a URL from another website i could be wrong though

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Thanks Cloud. That thread helped me get things going. And you're right, Naruto: when I uploaded the file to kiwi (as opposed to using a link from a different site), it started working.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4729 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 629 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com