[Beta] De Blob 2 Mod Tool: Download
Rehash & resign with YOUR ID's
Mods all levels scores
the score of the current level you're playing
Your total upgrades available
Your individual starting lives upgrade level
Your individual max size upgrade level
The reason I'm posting this as a beta is because there are more offsets and patterns I need to figure out to include in this. Also not sure if there are any bugs I missed or any odd saves that it's not going to be able to handle yet. I believe Dregen is going to be doing some testing for me and will be given credit in the next release if this is true.
So, If there are any bugs please let me know.
How to Use:
1) Drag your save to Horizon's main screen
2) Click Content
3) Extract SAVEDATA from your save.
4) Open in this editor
5) Mod what you want
7) Fix checksum (see below for how to)
8) Rehash & Resign with Horizon
**How to fix checksum**
Download fairchild's resigner HERE
To use fairchild's resigner:
**For computer literate people:**
1) put deblob2.exe and savedata in the c drive
2) open a cmd
3) copy and past this: c:\deblob2.exe and enter it
4) copy and paste this: c:\deblob2.exe c:\savedata enter it
Your SAVEDATA file's checksum is now fixed. Inject it back into your save, rehash & resign.
A much more detailed and explained version of these instructions for less experienced members is included in the How to Fix Checksum.txt file (in download).