360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Question about modded iso files and xkey
Register
    xxxMoose69xxx

Question about modded iso files and xkey

Just got me an xkey installed and working and am wondering if I can use modded ISO files. Have seen several mods post in different places but don't know if I can use them or if they are for JTAG only. And hope this is in the right forum.

Haven Donator
    modder

Array

Re: Question about modded iso files and xkey

Quote Originally Posted by xxxMoose69xxx View Post
    Just got me an xkey installed and working and am wondering if I can use modded ISO files. Have seen several mods post in different places but don't know if I can use them or if they are for JTAG only. And hope this is in the right forum.
    If its an modded default.xex file then no. Not sure about other files being modded as I don't want to risk it because I play online.

Array

Re: Question about modded iso files and xkey

modded iso files work fine on xkey. just find the files and replace them once you browse the iso file. dead space 2 is a good one. unlimted ammo and health