360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Copy and Paste Problem with Hex Workshop V6.7
Register
    Array

Copy and Paste Problem with Hex Workshop V6.7

Hey guys, I just decided to upgrade to Hex Workshop V6.7 and I cannot copy and paste from my notepad to Hex. It just won't let me, even with he keyboard shortcuts! Could someone help me out? Thanks, I provided a video of me trying to copy and paste.

Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2342 || Posts : 218 || Thanks : 54 || Thanked 175 Times in 17 Posts

Administrator

Array

Re: Copy and Paste Problem with Hex Workshop V6.7

Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 3293 || Posts : 321 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 923 Times in 182 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to feudalnate For This Useful Post:

Array

Wow thanks, I created Paste Special as my new shortcut for CTRL+V. Is there anyway though to stop that thing from popping up everytime?
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2342 || Posts : 218 || Thanks : 54 || Thanked 175 Times in 17 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

The way I did it was goto Options>>Define Keycuts... then find the "Edit:Paste Special" and double click it. Press Crtl+V and now your normal Paste Shortcut is now the Special Paste.
    >>

When you press Crtl+V a window will pop up asking for you to select what format you want to paste the info as. Do this:

I am trying to find an easier way to do it, but that's what I have so far, it does work, but is annoying to keep confirming the Paste option...

EDIT: I see you already figured what I just posted out for yourself :P
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11912 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts

Array

Thanks guys, you have helped me. But yeah, that paste special GETS SO F'IN ANNOYING. I love you Hex Workshop :)