So the Internet was out for a few days and I stumbled upon a way to manually be able to unlock all the Weekly Challenges for the Xbox 360 Xbox LIVE Arcade game A World of Keflings. This is specifically for the Rockstar Weekly Challenge sandbox map that was included for FREE in the Title Update #2 released in the Summer of 2012. This tutorial and video were put together by playinghalotoday.
For a list of dates for Weekly Challenges and what they unlock: http://phtfilms.blogspot.com/p/how-t...-rockstar.html
1. Disconnect your Xbox LIVE connection (remove wireless adapter, ethernet cable or unplug modem/router).
2. Go into the System Settings section and then into Console Settings and then to Clock and finally to Date and Time. You can ONLY manually adjust the Time and Date when disconnected from Xbox LIVE.
3. There is a different Weekly Challenge for every week of the year, for a total of 52.
4. Do the Weekly Challenge, save your game, then go back in the Settings and adjust the date to the following week, until you've completed the whole entire year.
5. In order to do the same Weekly Challenge again you have to first start a different Weekly Challenge by talking to the Rockstar or whomever and then save your game.