360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Torchlight modding issues
Register
    Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Torchlight modding issues

Hey guys im havin a big issue with the torchlight xbla game i have modded my sharestash.bin and it loads and everything but when i quit out of the game and try to load my character again it just gives me the create new character screen. Now i have had this issue with six different saves and it is really starting to piss me off i will upload my save please if u can test it to see if it happens for you too and if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this im all ears.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 3119 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 220 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

Hoshikage

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckromeo View Post
    Hey guys im havin a big issue with the torchlight xbla game i have modded my sharestash.bin and it loads and everything but when i quit out of the game and try to load my character again it just gives me the create new character screen. Now i have had this issue with six different saves and it is really starting to piss me off i will upload my save please if u can test it to see if it happens for you too and if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this im all ears.
    There F tones of bugs in that game, even if you didn't mod your sharedstash.bin that might still happen. There is a patch coming soon. The only way to fix it is to clear the game in 1 seating or try duplicating your characters. This is why I stopped playing that game plus I have all 12 achievements.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5867 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    There F tones of bugs in that game, even if you didn't mod your sharedstash.bin that might still happen. There is a patch coming soon. The only way to fix it is to clear the game in 1 seating or try duplicating your characters. This is why I stopped playing that game plus I have all 12 achievements.
    well see me and my friend idle were modding it and it kept corrupting for me and not for him though so i thought it was something i was doing wrong and when might this update be?
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 3119 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 220 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

rawcook
    i was wondering about this also. is there away to edit weapon stats/gold/enchantments/item amounts... that kinda stuff.

Hoshikage

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by rawcook View Post
    i was wondering about this also. is there away to edit weapon stats/gold/enchantments/item amounts... that kinda stuff.
    Yeh there is a tutoril somewhere on this site, when i find the link I will forward you to it.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5867 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##