360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Torchlight modding issues
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

    Countryboy is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Age : 26
    Posts : 521
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Torchlight modding issues

    Hey guys im havin a big issue with the torchlight xbla game i have modded my sharestash.bin and it loads and everything but when i quit out of the game and try to load my character again it just gives me the create new character screen. Now i have had this issue with six different saves and it is really starting to piss me off i will upload my save please if u can test it to see if it happens for you too and if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this im all ears.

    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 3119 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 220 Times in 83 Posts



    Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

  2. #2
    Hoshikage


    pureIso is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : somewhere In Ireland
    Posts : 2,733
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckromeo View Post
    Hey guys im havin a big issue with the torchlight xbla game i have modded my sharestash.bin and it loads and everything but when i quit out of the game and try to load my character again it just gives me the create new character screen. Now i have had this issue with six different saves and it is really starting to piss me off i will upload my save please if u can test it to see if it happens for you too and if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this im all ears.
    There F tones of bugs in that game, even if you didn't mod your sharedstash.bin that might still happen. There is a patch coming soon. The only way to fix it is to clear the game in 1 seating or try duplicating your characters. This is why I stopped playing that game plus I have all 12 achievements.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5867 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts



    ## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

  3. #3
    Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

    Countryboy is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Age : 26
    Posts : 521
    Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    There F tones of bugs in that game, even if you didn't mod your sharedstash.bin that might still happen. There is a patch coming soon. The only way to fix it is to clear the game in 1 seating or try duplicating your characters. This is why I stopped playing that game plus I have all 12 achievements.
    well see me and my friend idle were modding it and it kept corrupting for me and not for him though so i thought it was something i was doing wrong and when might this update be?
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 3119 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 220 Times in 83 Posts



    Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

  4. #4
    rawcook
    i was wondering about this also. is there away to edit weapon stats/gold/enchantments/item amounts... that kinda stuff.

  5. #5
    Hoshikage


    pureIso is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : somewhere In Ireland
    Posts : 2,733
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by rawcook View Post
    i was wondering about this also. is there away to edit weapon stats/gold/enchantments/item amounts... that kinda stuff.
    Yeh there is a tutoril somewhere on this site, when i find the link I will forward you to it.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5867 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts



    ## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Basic Torchlight Editing
    By pureIso in forum Xbox 360 Tutorials
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-26-2016, 04:00 AM
  2. torchlight
    By BrayWyatt in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:00 AM
  3. Microsoft issues a fix for recent Gamerscore reset issues
    By longy999 in forum Xbox 360 Game News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 08:53 PM
  4. Torchlight Effect ID and Value Modding!
    By Idlehands88 in forum Xbox 360 Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 10:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+