360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Trainers help?
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Trainers help?

  1. #1
    beast1x5

    Trainers help?

    I have a handful of games which are installed onto my RGH 360's HDD (1tb) , The games are installed as a GoD file... how can I go about installing the trainers??? im trying to get the tekken tag 2 and castlevania trainer to work and 0 dice... anything is greatly appreciated


  2. #2
    Traine Dev

    X360Quicky is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : Behind the screen
    Posts : 469
    Array

    Re: Trainers help?

    Quote Originally Posted by beast1x5 View Post
    I have a handful of games which are installed onto my RGH 360's HDD (1tb) , The games are installed as a GoD file... how can I go about installing the trainers??? im trying to get the tekken tag 2 and castlevania trainer to work and 0 dice... anything is greatly appreciated
    Which CastleVania? Tekken Tag 2 has instructions in the thread:

    Instructions:

    1. Download and Unrar the Files.
    2. Move the extracted Folder to your XBOX 360 HDD
    3. Launch the trainer_launcher.xex "IT WILL KICK U TO THE DASHBOARD BUT ITS OK"
    4. You can now start game by God/DVD/Extracted..
    5. Press Start+Back while in the game and follow the on-screen instructions
    6. Press a Number to activate an CheatCode.

    If you want CastleVania Lord Of Shadow, I'll update it for you so GOD will work.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 2767 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 803 Times in 189 Posts



    New 360HAVEN Member

    Old Xbox 360 Modder

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    bigcol is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Posts : 311
    Array

    Re: Trainers help?

    Going to have a go at this later on my jtag. Never used a trainer in my life and know little about setting one up. I want to play Castlevania Lords Of Shadow with the trainer running. How do I set it up? Better still if someone can point me in the right dirtection of an easy to follow tutorial, I would appreciate it

  4. #4
    Traine Dev

    X360Quicky is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : Behind the screen
    Posts : 469
    Array

    Re: Trainers help?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcol View Post
    Going to have a go at this later on my jtag. Never used a trainer in my life and know little about setting one up. I want to play Castlevania Lords Of Shadow with the trainer running. How do I set it up? Better still if someone can point me in the right dirtection of an easy to follow tutorial, I would appreciate it
    I'm going to update the castlevania trainer, I would advise you wait until I do before using that trainer seeing as your new to trainers. Try a newer trainer for another game for your first trainer, they're easier.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 2767 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 803 Times in 189 Posts



    New 360HAVEN Member

    Old Xbox 360 Modder

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to X360Quicky For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    bigcol is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Posts : 311
    Array

    Re: Trainers help?

    Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    I'm going to update the castlevania trainer, I would advise you wait until I do before using that trainer seeing as your new to trainers. Try a newer trainer for another game for your first trainer, they're easier.
    Will do thanks X360Quicky, you sir are a legend mate

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigcol For This Useful Post:


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Trainer] My Trainers
    By nopboy in forum Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 04:56 AM
  2. Someone please tell me to use trainers
    By harrise in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:10 PM
  3. [HELP] trainers
    By curtdawg21 in forum Trainers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 07:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+