Algorithm Tool V220.127.116.11 By Jappi88
This is a checksum Finder / bruteforcer ... it means it will find checksum located at the specified file.
the tool has plenty of usefull feutures , such as search for checksums without knowing the hash or algorithm type ,
Quickscan for fast finding (simple Checksums), shutdown pc when the operation is completed .... ect.
there are several things that should be mentioned... like :
* "+ Position" Means it will advance the start by that specified value when its done.
* "Use Single Algorithm after result" Means it will automaticly set the default algo to the same Found hash Algorithm...(becuase most files uses the same algorithm in the same file)
* "Quickscan" is for fast scanning , it will find simple checksums located at the begin or end of the file.
* "Full Scan" Scans the whole file and searches for every checksum infile
* "Unknown Hash" Means , when its checked it will search for every hash located at file ... Takes a lil longer then a operation with the hash specified , and does not support all algorithms.
* Shutdown Mode , Will shudown the pc if the operations is complete.
* "Stop At first Result" willStop the operation if the first hash is found.
the tool support the fallowing Algorithms :
How to use :Code:EAChecksum ADLER16 ADLER32 Checksum16 Checksum32 CRC16 CRC16_CCITT CRC16_CCITT_1D0F CRC16_CCITT_FFFF CRC24 CRC32 CRC32_Jam CRC32_Bzip2 CRC32_MPEG2 MD5 SHA1 SHA2_256
Simply open up the file , select the desired options , and hit Search... easy as that.
i think thats all bout it for now... Enjoy , and Anny Feedback / Bug reports are welcome.
Special Thanks :
ChangeLog V18.104.22.168 [2/3/2013]
* Fixed isseu where the tool stopped searching after the first try.
* Added Option to save the found checksum to a text file.
* Added Minimize to try.
* Added retries at the status bar , u can see how many times the tool will loop trough the file (depends on the +Position)
* Updated the logger with a more proffesional look.
* Optimized threading speed.
* Removed the Adfly , Useless.
* Alot of bug fixes.